NIKE PARK UPDATES

^Waaahhhh!!!!! Sana naman hindi!

@arby - as per the original schedule: 2K10 adn Bruce Lees (in Jan) then Inlines, ASG and DK in Feb. But it looks like the RDs are gonna be messedup...booooo!!!!!

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

ZK5 RD moved to february.. delay of shipment according to a staff in moa..

I hope this is not true. But the staff also told me that there is a delay with those ZK5. The staff said "maybe next week" but that (next week)release date is still tentative.

According to my Park sources , there will be a delay on the ZK5 , because in order for them to be released on the 16th (Sat), the stocks should already be inthe their stockrooms today. And they are also hoping that they get a surprise delivery tom afternoon, but it is a very slim chance because they already haddelivery this week of the Kobe shirts earlier this week and the WADE shirt which was delivered earlier.

Wade shirt: P1095, Black/white imo the black is much better because the texture of the fabric is too thin and if you wear the white one and you easily sweat,you'll be Felix Ba' Cat status in no time lol. btw they fit small, I usually get L on Jordan shirts, but on this one I got the XL and it is still snug, it fits like a Nike Sportswear Pacquiao shirt .

Thanks for the very descriptive update, ballerdoc23
happy.gif

No Dwade JB shirt yet @ Rob Galleria

Wow...that sucks...I was hoping to scoop up the 5's tomorrow, and use them for my ABL game at night
smh.gif

BTW, the yellow Kobe shirts, and Black Wades look sicccccckkkkkk as!!!

the stores also have to change their murals from lebron 7 to kobe 5's.. lets hope there's enough time for that and also the release of the shoes..

hmm. I wonder if all the NP stores are delayed with the shipment of ZKV. . Because both infos saying that the shipment is delayed came from same source(NP MOA)

Or maybe its just the Nike Park whose gonna be delayed and the Nike Stadium wiill have their ZKV by Saturday.

i have a feeling we'll get those kobe Vs today......and if park is delayed, stadium would also be delayed coz afaik the delivery company/logistics companyis handled by nike phil

Originally Posted by lbj19

i have a feeling we'll get those kobe Vs today......and if park is delayed, stadium would also be delayed coz afaik the delivery company/logistics company is handled by nike phil

stadium and forum delivery also delayed..

Marketing FTL
smh.gif
I was never a D-Wade fan, but that shirt looks dope so imight have to cop.... and probably end up being a fan of his
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom