NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Originally Posted by stat22

guys may release date na ba yung Air Jordan 6 Black/ Red sa NP?
6s and 2s will drop next month. NP is focusing with their Kobe campaign this month. Same with stadium.
better get ready for these two babies next month...
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh i see. i thought it is already available in nike parks since this is the nike park updates. anyway if youre planning to sell sneakers you may want to tryand go to the buy/sell forum. you may also put in your signature the items you want to sell as a workaround. we are not allowed to buy/sell here.

HTH. thanks!

peace

WELCOME to NT bro!!.. You may want to visit the rules and regulations thread first before posting.. enjoy your stay here..

That got me excited LOL

Yeah, like what KC said...Welcome to NT, bro. Abide by the rules and you will be okay and having a blast in no time

Any news if the Hyperdunk Low Nash PE will drop in Park stores? I think the LO HD LOws were posted a couple of pages back.

Originally Posted by azhul23

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

^imo this mix up that is happening right now with the chaotic Chaos KBV release is good for those true sneakerheads and bad news for resellers, because everybody is on their toes and not anticipating a certain date for a release so there would be a less chance of deploying their camp out army and deprive the true snekerheads of copping a pair . Shoe hunting is part of this game and maybe this incident is just a way of leveling the playing field.
Good point...i think what he meant was, it will be more advantage for real sneaker fans, cause resellers cannot assemble their barangay in a flash...
agreed. i was looking for my first camp out for the SJs but upon seeing the line, i was quite taken aback. its a shame that camp outs here haveturned into camp outs for people paid to wait in line for buyers. i was looking forward to meeting fellow 'heads and chopping it up. hope that any futurecampouts turn out like this

guys totoo ba na sa feb na daw yung release ng jordan VI varsity red? kasi daw mag coconcentrate daw muna ang nike phils sa release ng kobe V?

^^

maybe true but even the kobe V release might by postponed latest on Feb 1st...so either the VIs would be released early or the kobes released on the 23rd orboth will be released on feb 1st...hehe staff at 4 nike parks i went today said feb 1 would be the RD for the zkV and no definite date for the JVIs. on theother hand 2 stadiums said that zkVs will be released jan 23rd...haaay hope we get to see the light soon!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom