NIKE PARK UPDATES

^^its delayed, this february is gonna be bloody with all the drops, tapos valentines pa! susmaryosep

Originally Posted by monase

^^its delayed, this february is gonna be bloody with all the drops, tapos valentines pa! susmaryosep

yup, come to think of it, All Star Weekend pa, I'm sure a lot of AS CWs kicks will be drop...

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Originally Posted by monase

yup, come to think of it, All Star Weekend pa, I'm sure a lot of AS CWs kicks will be drop...

If that happens, Valentines date will become a critical decision between "Tsikenjoy" or "Luv Ko 'To".
laugh.gif

its the lbj amb 2... it's in fiery red. hehehe. np festi got theirs ahead of bhs. nothing new @ bhs as of 10pm.

heads up from a reliable source.. aka jeremy.. kobe5 with 531 code has landed in cebu.. jordan 2010 also.. sa cebu pa rin.. from google the 531 code is the while black green colorway.. CHAAOOOOOSSSS!

Originally Posted by taken24

heads up from a reliable source.. aka jeremy.. kobe5 with 531 code has landed in cebu.. jordan 2010 also.. sa cebu pa rin.. from google the 531 code is the while black green colorway.. CHAAOOOOOSSSS!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Would you know when it be releasing?  And just to clarify... since this is a Park thread...  It will be in Nike Park, and not Nike Stadium right?  Reason for asking is i live about an hour from Nike Park Ayala and i want to plan my 'road trip'
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom