NIKE PARK UPDATES

hi guys.. could anyone posts ng mga list of NP Parks here in manila kung saan anticipated magrelease ng Kobe Zoom V's and anung CW? haha na-eexcite na din kc ako.. LOL

just came from Park and got the Chaos in 10.5 and with my VIP discount too.  Anyone else in here who have IVs and Vs, go a half size smaller on the Vs?

^half size bigger bro. i wear 11 but for the IV and V i go up half a size. kobe IV is kinda snug in the side so u dont want to rip them off.

Originally Posted by shrewd03

^half size bigger bro. i wear 11 but for the IV and V i go up half a size. kobe IV is kinda snug in the side so u dont want to rip them off.
oh so you did get the same size on IVs and Vs.  With me, i normally wear sz 10.5 but i wear 11s on the IVs, then went back down to 10.5 on the Vs.  Yeah I agree, the IVs are snug on the sides

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

just came from Park and got the Chaos in 10.5 and with my VIP discount too.  Anyone else in here who have IVs and Vs, go a half size smaller on the Vs?
which branch?

Any word on when the AJ VI's will drop???
happy.gif

Can't wait!

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

happy.gif

Nice pics brother!

Question: Guys pansin ko lang noh sa mga nakikita kong pics na nakapost dito sa NT na nakabili ng KB5 chaos tlga bang may kasamang joker na action figs na package? o sa inyo lang yan nilagay nyo lng para astig?

Originally Posted by Episode23

Question: Guys pansin ko lang noh sa mga nakikita kong pics na nakapost dito sa NT na nakabili ng KB5 chaos tlga bang may kasamang joker na action figs na package? o sa inyo lang yan nilagay nyo lng para astig?
roll.gif

Ah so hindi pla kasama yun haha! pareho kasi ng joker na action fig yung kasama sa ibang pic na nakapost dito sa NT pero ok ha bagay ihalintulad sa joker yung chaos hahaha

Back
Top Bottom