NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

kobe V BL x kidrobot would've been awesome

http://www.kidrobot.com/Toys/DesignerToys/BruceLee12InchGameofDeathEdition.html

napansin ko parang adidas ung suot na kicks ni bruce..
happy.gif

Bruce Lees have landed at BHS. They're almost sold out, actually. hehe.
Saw 3 pairs of Sz 10, 3 pairs of 10.5, and  1 pair of sz 9 still available.

BHS lang ba meron ng Kobe V BL? Called up other park wala pa sila....update sa Kobe V BL sa BHS size 7 & 7.5 na lang daw available

update G4 and GB park have also but all size are reserved already......They say it would release general on feb 1 at parks and feb 6 on stadium

got my Chaos in Cebu, I'll have it by Saturday
smile.gif
I believe there are about 7 more pairs of Chaos in NP Cebu Ayala, not sure how many are reserved there based on what my friend told me, she got me a size 11 last pair

selling of Kobe 5 Bruce Lee was stopped... It will be released on Feb. 6 instead.

Here are some Nike Park releases that made me drool... Good thing heaven-sent is always there. =D I appreciate the hook up. JBP you rock!

zkb 5 color 161, 531 -feb 1
@pareng ryan-here's what you've been waiting for. Wish granted.
Zkb 5 color 101 mar 1

more kb 5 cws to come...

Ooops... Teaser... Aj 6 retro... 2.1.10.

was already in G4 this afternoon (around 5pm) when all of a sudden, NP stopped releasing the KB5 BLs.. sayang, a couple of hours late.. good thing, there is idol to the rescue.. my trip to NP wasn't futile!

Originally Posted by Episode23

Ah so hindi pla kasama yun haha! pareho kasi ng joker na action fig yung kasama sa ibang pic na nakapost dito sa NT pero ok ha bagay ihalintulad sa joker yung chaos hahaha
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Inlines are a must have. Ganda ng inlines talaga. Never thought they would appeal to me with it's simplicity.

for P6k+ lang, I would buy it in a heartbeat

16f3676a40c37ab1a8fd2e901a2a2adedfd10803.pjpg

chaos and bruce lee will be released in the next few days in NP branches. =D

AJ will fly with KB on Feb.

Back
Top Bottom