NIKE PARK UPDATES

531 = Chaos
071 = aways/2k10
701 = bruce lee
171 = white red black aka bruce wayne (btw there was a confussion at the footlocker that my bro asked about this info, and they just said that its a kobe V with red in it) so maybe the ASG could be a candidate too...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

531 = Chaos
071 = aways/2k10
701 = bruce lee
171 = white red black aka bruce wayne (btw there was a confussion at the footlocker that my bro asked about this info, and they just said that its a kobe V with red in it) so maybe the ASG could be a candidate too...

thanks for the info. i hope the inlines drop soon.

Originally Posted by superswag

For those ballers looking for Nike Pro Combat Vis-Deflex Men's Elbow Sleeve (the one with the "hexpad") its already available in NP MOA. Retails at php995
Sleeve also available in Eastwood.

BB3 WMCJ colorway 40% off at Eastwood.
BB3 white/black/red colorway 30% off at Eastwood.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

531 = Chaos
071 = aways/2k10
701 = bruce lee

Nah.I really do think it is the Weschesters. That code although it has red in it is from from being the All Stars imo

Wow Philippines is really Kobe land! Hehehe!!! Great job nike, keep them drops goin and oh yeah show some love for us lebron heads as well!!! Release them Jordan VI's and lebron VII black whites!

Originally Posted by gijace

Are the KB4 4rings still available at nike parks?

you may check NP BHS bro, the last time I went there they still have it, forgot what size was on display though, don't see them in any branches like G4 anymore..
smile.gif

sorry for posting pics...   didn't know there was a pick-up thread.

Anyway by reading those release dates...   we're getting the Bruce Lee's again this coming 20th?  and Laker aways on the 5th? 

I'm gonna be broke
smh.gif

@arby: DKs are slated after or together with the Inlines in March.

@Dako: you are far from being a noob man
laugh.gif
anyways those shops that has been selling the BLs just doesn't follow the relaease dates and the delivery was messed up again IMO they are supposed to be released Feb 20 but almost all already got their stocks and due to the chaotic releases lately and public demand many of these stores has been selling them way ahead . So it's not likely that they'll restock on the 20th of the BLs . I really wish that they release something on the 20th instead if these stores has already finished their stocks.

redmjay, i hope too...i guess march is just almost a month away so lets prepare for it na lang coz february would be taking too much from our wallets hehe
happy.gif

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Anywhere else that the nike combat sleeves are available?
NP BHS, NP Eastwood. Dunno about NP G4 but I think they have it too.

Originally Posted by icebox15

Originally Posted by gijace

Are the KB4 4rings still available at nike parks?

you may check NP BHS bro, the last time I went there they still have it, forgot what size was on display though, don't see them in any branches like G4 anymore..
smile.gif
thank you icebox15..

Originally Posted by jaypax21

I can't decide if I'll be getting the BL or the Dark Knight.. ano ba mas maganda sa dalawa??
same dilemma here
laugh.gif

saw richong's BL last night and i was like 
eek.gif

sir any sightings of kobe yellow shirt in small size? TIA
correct me if im wrong.. to sum up there will be 7 kobe 5 realeases (as of now) to watch out...
701 - bruce lee
161 - white/black/red
601 - asg
001 - dark knight
101 - inlines
071 - away
531 - chaos

Originally Posted by gishtar

Originally Posted by azhul23

http://i10.photobucket.co...porty_chico/P1251345.jpg

Guys, not really knowledgable on KOBE shoes...but is this the Chaos colorway? ang gulo kasi sa store..chaos daw ng kids yan...??

but the ones posted in the cebu picked up has a green Sole...kindly educate please...

Btw - pics barrowed from International NT forums
LAKERS Away CW bro yang pic ...

@monase/gishtar

thanks for the clarification...i think nike park staffs needs an NT education
roll.gif
 a tall guy from moa(new staff) put the confusion on me, he insisted ,that was the chaos kids size
embarassed.gif
 so now i know...Btw- i like the DK's and aways kbV more instead of the BL's...let just wait..

Back
Top Bottom