NIKE PARK UPDATES

I would take the Jordan Black Red VI over the Motorsports for the primary reason that the motorsports VI really has no significance except hype. That's just me. At least the black red VI is close to the original colorway that MJ used when he won his first championship in 91

I hope they drop in Nike Park CDO though, been wanting to get a pair to rock that's priced at retail or lower :smile:

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

@rich - what colorways specifically? I want to get another colorway (sana Inlines) but if other colorways are nice then I'll get na din.
hey jeyps, the line up for feb is the chaos, all star aways and the white black red. inlines are schduled for march release.

@rich - thanks for the updates. not feeling any of those. I want to see USA and Lower Merion (for once) drop here.

Eastwood was on sale last weekend some of the shoes (i.e. BB3) were on 30% discount. A lot were on 10%-20% off. I am sure they will carry the sale at least until today.

thats odd.. was at bhs sat night then trinoma sunday after then back to bhs sunday night.. no j6 on sight.. i also asked the staff they don't
know anything about the 6 they only know about the kb5 bl.. and one of the staff in bhs was wearing a pacman trainer cool!

I think all items at Nike Eastwood are on sale, regular items at 10% off, and the rest are in bigger discount,
smile.gif

I applied for vip card there yesterday and asked for the j6.. they still don't have any confirmation.. i think they would have told me they had it on display or something..

Originally Posted by kixmatic

Originally Posted by poochaudio

yup. i dont think jrjmd will post a hoax message in this board
why don't you ask them and see for your self

jrjmd, has fed some reliable info in the past in NT..i think that, some staff have been ordered to keep a clueless act..on aj6 info..thus supporting the speculation that the display was removed...BTW- cases like this had happened before in NP.anyway, we just want the BR-6 to drop...common..we need those...NP's

seems like chaos, bruce lee, and away CW would be releasing this feb 5 thats unconfirmed info from staff NP they said this coming weekend would be big shipment of Kobe V..... Dark Knights and ASG CW they said tentative 2nd week feb or 20...

Originally Posted by mansarati

seems like chaos, bruce lee, and away CW would be releasing this feb 5 thats unconfirmed info from staff NP they said this coming weekend would be big shipment of Kobe V..... Dark Knights and ASG CW they said tentative 2nd week feb or 20...
me = broke by the end of this month
smh.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

I would take the Jordan Black Red VI over the Motorsports for the primary reason that the motorsports VI really has no significance except hype. That's just me. At least the black red VI is close to the original colorway that MJ used when he won his first championship in 91

I hope they drop in Nike Park CDO though, been wanting to get a pair to rock that's priced at retail or lower :smile:
agree

still no vi's there in PI?ask some relatives to buy you guys..dito sa San Diego ubos na yan and i dont believe that they are like the white red 12's that did not sell out...all shops still got them 12's but no 6's

i was there yesterday to take a pic of the VI's in glass case and post it here in NT but i only got disappointed.

i asked the manager about it and he only answered "sir, pang lima ka ng nagtatanong nyan pero wala pa kaming jordan 6 na dumadating"
smh.gif

hey hey hey...

as posted few days ago... MJ has landed.

AJ 3 6495
AJ 6 6795 breds

MJ is leading the way... KB to follow...

KB being boxed and sorted for distribution to the diff NP branches.

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

i was there yesterday to take a pic of the VI's in glass case and post it here in NT but i only got disappointed.

i asked the manager about it and he only answered "sir, pang lima ka ng nagtatanong nyan pero wala pa kaming jordan 6 na dumadating"
smh.gif
just got back from nike park trinoma.. if you were the 5th person to ask.. thatll make me the 6th or the nth person to ask the staff.. they were even kidding me to take a peek at the back/storage room so that i can attest to the fact that there are still no jordan 6 or kobe 5 received by them.. but its all good.. no need to be alarmed as they are pretty sure that the kicks will drop soon.. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by taken24

they were even kidding me to take a peek at the back/storage room so that i can attest to the fact that there are still no jordan 6 or kobe 5 received by them.. 
i was asked to do that also.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom