NIKE PARK UPDATES

jordan-melo black on sale, nike park in galleria.

jordan-melo-m5-2.JPG

Originally Posted by urbandubista

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

I can see all those six rings hitting outlets at 40% off! I'll be waiting
laugh.gif

you confident on this one? cause instead of copping black zoon mvp ill just wait for the concords and get a pair
wink.gif
i saw the concords go on sale in shang at 40% pero months ago pa yun
sa southmall din nagkaron 40%
smile.gif

Originally Posted by urbandubista

I can see all those six rings hitting outlets at 40% off! I'll be waiting
laugh.gif

you confident on this one? cause instead of copping black zoon mvp ill just wait for the concords and get a pair
wink.gif
i saw the concords go on sale in shang at 40% pero months ago pa yun
sa southmall din nagkaron 40%
smile.gif

whow! thats a badass! last time i was in shang they didnt sell much. 3 weeks ago. i couldnt find nash's mvp in black @ size 10 or 10.5. tobys in shang hasthe white @ 10% off. does kidd's flight 96 look good? its on sale @ tobys in galleria for just 3xx00.00. this is the CW tho.
zoom-flight-95-black-white-2.jpg

eto na lang kaya? kaso di 100% likeable eh. what u think?

kidd didnt wear the flight 96's. he rocked the 95's back in the day. regarding the 96's, there were some negative reviews about it regarding thefit/comfort or the zoom cushioning. sorry i cant remember specifically.
ohwell.gif
IMO, style-wise these are OK in my book. I just didnt like the fit in my feet when I tried them on. Kinda felt disappointed coz these were one of theshoes that I drooled on when they first released back in 96.

well, it says on the net it's kidd flight 96, but i agree 95 was better-looking, and flight 5 B OG's the best. i couldnt find balck zoom mvp anymore @size 10 or 10.5. you know one?

I'm feelin those Air Max Rise too..Will possibly be a headturner once you wear it on the bball court...

any idea po kung meron pang mga new cw ng hyperdunks dropping here in PI? sana dumating un hyperdunk supreme eggplant color.......

@urbandubista: Was the black-anthracite-black cw of the zoom mvp released in PI? I'm also looking for a size 8 or 8.5. Let me know if you spot one.TIA.

Originally Posted by DAFLlamas

@urbandubista: Was the black-anthracite-black cw of the zoom mvp released in PI? I'm also looking for a size 8 or 8.5. Let me know if you spot one. TIA.

dont think this one's released here.

or if it was, ive never seen a pair.

Any news/update if some Nike Park will release today the Air Jordan 12? and what CW?

Thanks in advance...

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Any news/update if some Nike Park will release today the Air Jordan 12? and what CW?

Thanks in advance...

they said it's gonna be the flu game 12s

dami pa nito sa mga nike stores. seen sa nike glorietta and greenbelt and sm fairview and trinoma and sm north and sa annex din. meron din sa planetsports saglorietta and landmark in trinoma. meron din nung yellow na kobe shirt.

Back
Top Bottom