NIKE PARK UPDATES

^^

Ryan, they don't have it on display. I assume they pulled it out for a later release date.

I saw Aj 1 Phat Premier Low 60+ Atlanta Hawks in nike park greenhills..P4495 I think...Nike CW..No Highs though...

nike-air-max-90-waffle-2.jpg

Avail @ Park Podium

Just a Question.. Between Air Trainer 1 and Nike Free Sparq 09

what would you choose performance/durability wise

Thanks
smile.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 162705

Just a Question.. Between Air Trainer 1 and Nike Free Sparq 09

what would you choose performance/durability wise

Thanks
smile.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

i find sparq more comfy and lighter... very low cut... trainers sole are much softer, for heavy work outs...
wink.gif

saw the follwing in nike park G4..

2 pairs of nike talache mid (black and khaki-brown) 3995 php.. unfortunately, its not the zoom air version, still looks good..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is the black one - -> http://www.kicksonfire.co...9/nike-talache-mid-2.jpg
new colorway of zoom footscape..
air zoom bb3 all black..
air max rize (?) all black (looks like hyper max minus the flywire and the full-length air max, it only has heel max)
new air force 1 kobe bryant!! (logo on the heel counter, #24 on the tounge, KB sig on the sockliner, yellow and purple colors).. very nice but only availablein kids sizes..
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

phat low premiere 60+ atlanta hawks..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lmns2

2 pairs of nike talache mid (black and khaki-brown) 3995 php.. unfortunately, its not the zoom air version, still looks good..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

air zoom bb3 all black..
air max rize (?) all black (looks like hyper max minus the flywire and the full-length air max, it only has heel max)
new air force 1 kobe bryant!! (logo on the heel counter, #24 on the tounge, KB sig on the sockliner, yellow and purple colors).. very nice but only available in kids sizes..
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

pimp.gif
almost the same thing in park galeria.

i want those AJ1 phat low premieres, looking good!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

air zoom bb3 all black..
new air force 1 kobe bryant!! (logo on the heel counter, #24 on the tounge, KB sig on the sockliner, yellow and purple colors).. very nice but only available in kids sizes..
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

pimp.gif

6ba2514e5c44aceb0f329363c6319f94b554a24.pjpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by alvin314159

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

air zoom bb3 all black..
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
thanks for the pic Alvin and update lmns2...

do you have the price for that GS AF1 with kobe sig? planning to buy for my kid...thanks in advance...

kobe af1 is 3295 php.. smallest size is 3.5..

i noticed that air trainer 1 both colors are not available in park GB3..

Back
Top Bottom