NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by icebox15

I heard from a friend that there was a person who asked 15 people to line-up for him? I'm not really sure though, he just texted me awhile back, I guess that's worse than those families lined up in G4, because at least the staffs didn't allow those kids to purchase even with "numbers"
Hmmm...maybe 15 is a tad bit too much. I'll say around 8 to 10 people. And Chase is right...we all know who this guy is! You could smell whathe was cookin' from a mile away
laugh.gif

JB and the gang struck again?
smh.gif
smh.gif

and no I don't mean Jordan Brand.
laugh.gif

Congrats to the NTer's who got their well deserved pairs! Rock them with pride!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

JB and the gang struck again?
smh.gif
smh.gif

and no I don't mean Jordan Brand.
laugh.gif

Congrats to the NTer's who got their well deserved pairs! Rock them with pride!
smile.gif
Haha, Sam...you crack me up, man!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shout out to all the NTers that I got to talk to over there. Ya'll know who you are.
grin.gif

Was nice meeting you Jmoney, RichOng, and the rest of the NTer's who were in G4. What a day indeed!!!

Congrats to all the guys who got their pairs.

Justa short info, last size 12 pair in bhs was sold at around 4:00pm. It was my friend who got it. No falling in line or what ever, just a simple walk in andasking. Lucky for him. Anyway based from today as of 2:30pm there were still like 2 size 8s and 4 size 12s left. The guys who bought the remaining pairs of 12swere all walk in...

Tough luck!

Originally Posted by tyantyan

Was nice meeting you Jmoney, RichOng, and the rest of the NTer's who were in G4. What a day indeed!!!
Same same, bro! Nice meeting you as well. 'Till the next drop. And hopefully it won't be as chaotic
happy.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

chaos, near fist-fights and all that crap.

people lined up at different entrances pero may nagpauso ng sariling #s

so kawawa yung mga naghintay sa ibang entrance even if they were the first ones to get to the store itself.

binaliwala ng staff di kasi sila prepared, tsk tsk.

puro reseller naman, kasama pa lahat ng anak
frown.gif
is this the guy with black rim glasses, somewhat military cut (ahit yung buhok sa gilid, walang sideburn) and jansport backpack ? this guy broughtalong 4 young women with him. He is a veteran here right?

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Proline Campout? Puwede... Hehehe

Well.. Trinoma was indeed organized.. Double checkin' always the line and counting always..

Ang sabi lang ng Bisor, last limited release na ng trinoma, masakit daw sa ulo..

I hope he change his mind!

Shoutout to all NTer that i've met (okay si Mark, kabibili sinuot kaagad)...
san ba nagsimula pila jan sir? sa Nike Park ba mismo o sa Entrance ng mall?

Originally Posted by grei

G4 was really chaotic. The manager was trying to fix and organize things...in vain. in the end, she made the worst decision, to succumb to the pressure na meron daw "numbers" that the people OUTSIDE glorietta made. First, Glorietta has numerous entrances, and some came from the parking, others from greenbelt etc. Not all came in from the "entrance" where people got their numbers. Next, how sure are they as to the exact "number" of people who had the number. For all we know, those who came in early was just for example, 30, then all the rest just made up the numbers, and sila pa nprioritize. Third, some people who came in first and fell in line in front of Nike (which was the official and right thing to do) were totally ignored because they didnt have the "number". It was really a total mess. Bad bad bad job done by G4. Sana man lang the staff of Nike G4 took time in arranging the line just at the time when people started to crowd the entrance door. In that way, naging systematic, and fair to all.
I totally agree with you bro, actually I was in Nike G4 last night asking for the details on how will they sell the shoes and I even asked them if they'll have numbers or something, and they just told me that first come first served, and when they asked 65 people to go in the store, the sales guy even asked me "nakakakuha ka na ba?" obviously no, why will I line-up outside if I got my pair already, and I even told the guy that I don't have a number since I went up from the parking and not from the main entrance of G4, and he didn't say anything after that, hope G4 could improve this next time.. really unfair to others

I thought it was a first come first serve basis. I didn't know that Nike Park G4 have already expanded their store until the entrance of Oakwood. And Ididn't know that any guy can be a Park employee of the day by organizing a numbering system of his own. The guy who is wearing a Pacquiao Jacket withPhilippine flag design acted as if he was above the manager. If I were the manager, I will tell this obnoxious guy that I am the manager, and I have the rightto chose whom I am going to sell these shoes. She was doing it right when she was telling that no one authorized that numbering and it was a first come firstserve basis. Kaso natakot yata dun sa mama dahil sa kakasigaw eh na parang sya me ari nung store. Sya pa nagdidikta ng numbering yata dun sa manager nung hulieh.

If i'm not mistaken that particular guy ( w/ black rim glasses ) is a fellow sneakerhead & a regular nike G4 customer and saw him alone wala kasama.

Pero fellow NTers knows kung sino nakadami ( Family = 8 pairs ) binilang ko pa talaga
laugh.gif

" Bakit hindi pwede ang bata ? may pambili naman ang bata ah ? " - sabi ng daddy

I was able to get the last piece of my size.. THANK GOD!

CONGRATS to those who were able to get theirs too!

congrats to all NT'ers who got their well deserve pairs,
got my size 11 in trinoma, with the help of a friend

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

G4 was really chaotic. The manager was trying to fix and organize things...in vain. in the end, she made the worst decision, to succumb to the pressure na meron daw "numbers" that the people OUTSIDE glorietta made. First, Glorietta has numerous entrances, and some came from the parking, others from greenbelt etc. Not all came in from the "entrance" where people got their numbers. Next, how sure are they as to the exact "number" of people who had the number. For all we know, those who came in early was just for example, 30, then all the rest just made up the numbers, and sila pa nprioritize. Third, some people who came in first and fell in line in front of Nike (which was the official and right thing to do) were totally ignored because they didnt have the "number". It was really a total mess. Bad bad bad job done by G4. Sana man lang the staff of Nike G4 took time in arranging the line just at the time when people started to crowd the entrance door. In that way, naging systematic, and fair to all.
I totally agree with you bro, actually I was in Nike G4 last night asking for the details on how will they sell the shoes and I even asked them if they'll have numbers or something, and they just told me that first come first served, and when they asked 65 people to go in the store, the sales guy even asked me "nakakakuha ka na ba?" obviously no, why will I line-up outside if I got my pair already, and I even told the guy that I don't have a number since I went up from the parking and not from the main entrance of G4, and he didn't say anything after that, hope G4 could improve this next time.. really unfair to others

I thought it was a first come first serve basis. I didn't know that Nike Park G4 have already expanded their store until the entrance of Oakwood. And I didn't know that any guy can be a Park employee of the day by organizing a numbering system of his own. The guy who is wearing a Pacquiao Jacket with Philippine flag design acted as if he was above the manager. If I were the manager, I will tell this obnoxious guy that I am the manager, and I have the right to chose whom I am going to sell these shoes. She was doing it right when she was telling that no one authorized that numbering and it was a first come first serve basis. Kaso natakot yata dun sa mama dahil sa kakasigaw eh na parang sya me ari nung store. Sya pa nagdidikta ng numbering yata dun sa manager nung huli eh.

easy for you to say, cause your not in the line as early as 78 peeps who lined up outside in a more civil manner, those who came in late are of course
grin.gif
all bitter...

only 10 peeps who lined up earlier above in g4 way even before the gates opened,MONASE was number 1,,the cute lady a tenant of cmg was number 2 etc.,nice tomeet you BTW,their were supposed to be favored for the 1st ten,and so the lined up peeps did give way...kasi nga 1st come 1st serve, bukod sa 10 lahat nakapila na...meaning Organized nah..

but the stupid manager(KC), whom had seen the line outside ascot entrance, did ignored the sittuation, well she was not a good listener at all...

she was saying first come 1st serve, so how will you know whos first..basic... just fall in line...dum dum..and we did them a favor.kasi ma ayos na angpila...pero ginulo nya..nung sinabi nyang alang linya linya...CHAOS started...the 78 peeps whom lined up earlier had to break out of line..now on a stampedemanner at the nike park entrance..

after, a few singit peeps later, they still did the right thing and honor the lined up peeps...and yah your right i was shouting the sense out of her...Causeit was the right thing to do...and she did follow me...dibah...
pimp.gif

KC's gigling and proudly saying, we did not expect of this
embarassed.gif
...dumb girl..plain dumb...
ohwell.gif

shout out to..nt peeps...on g4 it was fun

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Proline Campout? Puwede... Hehehe

Well.. Trinoma was indeed organized.. Double checkin' always the line and counting always..

Ang sabi lang ng Bisor, last limited release na ng trinoma, masakit daw sa ulo..

I hope he change his mind!

Shoutout to all NTer that i've met (okay si Mark, kabibili sinuot kaagad)...
san ba nagsimula pila jan sir? sa Nike Park ba mismo o sa Entrance ng mall?
Actually sa harap ng Nike Park ang simula ng pila, nde sa entrance ng mall (Dencios, Parking near Nike Park, Landmark) .. Takbuhan lang nung nagopen ang mall.. But there were already around 20 heads in the line before the mall was opened. (Either Fitness First member or i don't know how did theygot in - Baka sa supermarket ng Landmark)...

Congrats to everyone...
wink.gif

@Swooshie5 5-6 year old kid with 6k on hand AND MAYBE looking for pair in size 10. HAHA!

Congrats to everyone who got their pairs! Too bad I have to miss a release AGAIN due to classes.

guys, jus wanna ask, is it ok to exchange a shoes even if u lost the receipt? i bought the GR lbj7's but realized that i like the mooncake better. ok lngba un?

Originally Posted by shrewd03

guys, jus wanna ask, is it ok to exchange a shoes even if u lost the receipt? i bought the GR lbj7's but realized that i like the mooncake better. ok lng ba un?

kailangan ng receipt pre.
smile.gif

grabe ung sa trinoma kanina. Last size is 13. 3 pairs pa. then binili nung isang guy ung tatlo. Sabay inoffer sakin ng 15k. WOW.

hay. oh well better luck next time i guess.

Originally Posted by weeeezoh

@Swooshie5 5-6 year old kid with 6k on hand AND MAYBE looking for pair in size 10. HAHA!

Congrats to everyone who got their pairs! Too bad I have to miss a release AGAIN due to classes.

Yes, pretty much its how things go... Not unless the sales associate is familiar with you as their customer. Although im not totally sure as the"receipt" has a different shoe model against the one you like. Its actually excahnging a shoe for the same model, colorway etc. due to like defectsquality issues etc...

Originally Posted by azhul23

I thought it was a first come first serve basis. I didn't know that Nike Park G4 have already expanded their store until the entrance of Oakwood. And I didn't know that any guy can be a Park employee of the day by organizing a numbering system of his own. The guy who is wearing a Pacquiao Jacket with Philippine flag design acted as if he was above the manager. If I were the manager, I will tell this obnoxious guy that I am the manager, and I have the right to chose whom I am going to sell these shoes. She was doing it right when she was telling that no one authorized that numbering and it was a first come first serve basis. Kaso natakot yata dun sa mama dahil sa kakasigaw eh na parang sya me ari nung store. Sya pa nagdidikta ng numbering yata dun sa manager nung huli eh.

easy for you to say, cause your not in the line as early as 78 peeps who lined up outside in a more civil manner, those who came in late are of course
grin.gif
all bitter...

only 10 peeps who lined up earlier above in g4 way even before the gates opened,MONASE was number 1,,the cute lady a tenant of cmg was number 2 etc.,nice to meet you BTW,their were supposed to be favored for the 1st ten,and so the lined up peeps did give way...kasi nga 1st come 1st serve, bukod sa 10 lahat naka pila na...meaning Organized nah..

but the stupid manager(KC), whom had seen the line outside ascot entrance, did ignored the sittuation, well she was not a good listener at all...

she was saying first come 1st serve, so how will you know whos first..basic... just fall in line...dum dum..and we did them a favor.kasi ma ayos na ang pila...pero ginulo nya..nung sinabi nyang alang linya linya...CHAOS started...the 78 peeps whom lined up earlier had to break out of line..now on a stampede manner at the nike park entrance..

after, a few singit peeps later, they still did the right thing and honor the lined up peeps...and yah your right i was shouting the sense out of her...Cause it was the right thing to do...and she did follow me...dibah...
pimp.gif

KC's gigling and proudly saying, we did not expect of this
embarassed.gif
...dumb girl..plain dumb...
ohwell.gif

shout out to..nt peeps...on g4 it was fun

It was one hell of a day indeed..

nice meeting fellow NT'ers..

(KC) the manager really looked stupid when she shouted that she didn't expect that the volume of people will be that high... poor girl!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom