NIKE PARK UPDATES

Just wondering, how do you guys get VIP cards/discounts from Nike? Do you apply for them? Minimum purchases required? Cuz I usually order my shoes in thestates. TIA.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kirbin

Just wondering, how do you guys get VIP cards/discounts from Nike? Do you apply for them? Minimum purchases required? Cuz I usually order my shoes in the states. TIA.
smile.gif

20k worth of receipts for PARKs and 15k worth of receipts for STADIUMs

ZK 5 officially launched in Kobe's website.

The site includes specification of the shoes .

http://kb24.com/2009/12/10/zoom-kobe-v-launch/

so excited
pimp.gif

The Nike Zoom Kobe V will be available first online with a unique Nike iD retail campaign launching December 26, 2009. A broader global brick and mortarretail launch will occur January 1, 2010 in China and January 16, 2010 throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe.

kobev_pr.jpg

The Kobe 5 features a 10 mm forefoot profile and weighs 10.6 ounces - one ounce lighter than the Nike Zoom Kobe IV.

For more images and information, please visit www.nikemedia.com.

Originally Posted by kirbin

Just wondering, how do you guys get VIP cards/discounts from Nike? Do you apply for them? Minimum purchases required? Cuz I usually order my shoes in the states. TIA.
smile.gif

Ipunin mo lang lahat ng resibo mo any purchase mapa tshirt, shoes, jackets, etc. bsta maka buo ka ng required value sa Nike. Tulad ng sinabi ni efsfanatic saNike Park kelangan maka 20k worth of purchase ka sa resibo, sa Nike Stadium kelangan maka 15k worth of purchase ka sa resibo. ^_^

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Jordan 12 White red for toddler and kids now available in Park Robinsons

co-sign... price update: 10c below 3c @ php 1,995 11c to 3y @ 2,695 as usual made in indonesia, 10c below, has a lot of diffrence.. like no no words in frontof the TWO3 no text saying at the back - Inspired by the greatest player etc. and the, jordan shoe lace hole is plain hole... 11c up - is almost the same withthe adult cherry 12. Vip - ok 10% off

Do you think BHS will have their stocks stable until dec 25? im planning to buy lbj vii in that date. I read that reserve only lasts for 3 days.
Do bhs has sizes 12 and 13 up?

Originally Posted by azhul23

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Jordan 12 White red for toddler and kids now available in Park Robinsons

co-sign... price update: 10c below 3c @ php 1,995 11c to 3y @ 2,695 as usual made in indonesia, 10c below, has a lot of diffrence.. like no no words in front of the TWO3 no text saying at the back - Inspired by the greatest player etc. and the, jordan shoe lace hole is plain hole... 11c up - is almost the same with the adult cherry 12. Vip - ok 10% off
You work for Nike Pare, Azhul?? hehehehe Very nice update on the price and features though, might get my son one of those when I get to manilanext week.

Originally Posted by jethro

any info about the ZKV Chaos?

Theres no info about what CW will Nike release first. But im guessing that its going to be the one like Carpe Diems colorway. Kobe 5 will be available onstores in US, Canada, and europe on Jan 16. and Jan 1 on china.

I assume that we will get ours by Jan 1 also.

for those who are still looking for AJ12, Flu and Rising Sun AJ12's are still available at NP Rob Place Manila, not sure with the sizes though
smile.gif

guys, what nike parks will be releasing the aj12 white/red ? is it true that all nike parks have them?

Originally Posted by wytboy55

guys, what nike parks will be releasing the aj12 white/red ? is it true that all nike parks have them?

yo dagz what up man! as far as the south is concerned np festi got their stocks already for the white/reds. what size are you looking for? would you like me tocheck it out and probably reserve a size for you? cuz i can try. leme know.

peace

Back
Top Bottom