Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by 162705

went by NP Moa, just to test some staff there, ask about the release of Jordan 11 on the 23rd?, the guy staff said, it was exclusive only at the FORT???? really??????????? didnt ask twice and walk out ^_^

yes sir... NP BHS exclusive... 

Let's say raffle some if not half of the pairs, the same thing they did with the Kobe Aston Martin Edition. Fair chance for all.

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

Originally Posted by mahommieian

Originally Posted by emiaj12

There also a raffle rumor prior to CG release last year. Then RD turned out good, hope its the same or better this year.
smile.gif
BOOM!!!! thanks guys!! really hope RD with the concords this time will be same last year.
wink.gif

BETTER THIS YEAR!
Guys!

According to some NT fam Concords will be the same like the CG Release, top 5 NP Branches, we can only wish its all available on all NP stores. some NP staff last year also said the same thing (BHS Exclusive whatsoever) but it turn out well. lets do our homework and be carefull with the abusive resellers that will also line up. lets help other real J heads on this one.

is there a number of how many pairs will be available?! my friend told me it will be more or les 500 pairs? TRUE?

hoping it will be available not only in BHS but also to those top 5 NP branches.. oh by the way tom. ill try to check with BHS and Titan Fort and hoping to get their feedback about these events.

oh by the way just to verify, what are the top 5 NP branches?? hope to get feedback from our fellow NTers. cheers everyone.
smile.gif

AJ11 Concords 2011 : NP BHS exclusive.... T_T staff of NP MOA confirmed it to me.... First it was Top 5 including them but now it is BHS exclusive...

^Its over!
I'm still hoping for a better process this year than compared to the SJ release of 2009... BHS was like a squatter's lair...

NIKE PHILS please raffle them off! give fair chance to the true collectors!

tnx superswag!!

thought it will be available to those top 5 NP branches, i wanna see it myself. Ill go later to BHS to confirm it..

so how many pairs will be released that day if that happens ???,

hope all of us will be able to get those J's
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lok0motiv

^Its over!
I'm still hoping for a better process this year than compared to the SJ release of 2009... BHS was like a squatter's lair...

NIKE PHILS please raffle them off! give fair chance to the true collectors!
THIS!!! Please make it happen NIKE PHILIPPINES!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

UPDATE: according from one of a Nike phil. insider, Jordan 11 Concords will be only exclusively available at NIKE PARK BHS and TITAN. im pretty sure resellers will flock starting net week friday at NP BHS. 
tired.gif
its soo sad to here this and that we NT Fam and other heads will only stick with 2 options unlike last years CG release.
our only chance is that Nike Phil. will change their minds and spread the stocks all over manila..
indifferent.gif

UPDATE: according from one of a Nike phil. insider, Jordan 11 Concords will be only exclusively available at NIKE PARK BHS and TITAN. im pretty sure resellers will flock starting net week friday at NP BHS. 
tired.gif
its soo sad to here this and that we NT Fam and other heads will only stick with 2 options unlike last years CG release.
our only chance is that Nike Phil. will change their minds and spread the stocks all over manila..
indifferent.gif
Hope they'll change their mind, if not...lots of pairs sana. No one wants a repeat of this: http://niketalk.com/topic/223736/EVERYBODY-GET-UP?page=11 

Update: our fellow NT fam Ottie txted me!! he's at BHS at the moment. According to staff RD details are still tentative, rumored pairs is down to 200.

^^ this was the SJ release right? back then there were no Titan, but this time we have now 2 options. and maybe.. the line will double this time coz of the hype for this Js.

^^ this was the SJ release right? back then there were no Titan, but this time we have now 2 options. and maybe.. the line will double this time coz of the hype for this Js.

yup SJ bro back in 09.. 
smile.gif

just arrived Home from Taguig! tnx emiaj12 for the update to our fellow NT fam

it's my first time to check out Nike Park BHS and TitanFort as well CoG, ang msaklap nito naligaw ako at san san akong street napnta sa loob ng bonifacio global city ""sakto umuulan pa nman nun bd3p" dahil in the first place i don't know where were those stores located and besides nagcommute lang ako. buti na lang madaling magtanong sa tao and for sure i wanna see it myself!!

1.) First Stop was BHS and talked to their representatives about the release on the 23rd.

the girl told me that it's possible na maging exclusive un release ng concords sa 23rd however still wala pa din silang confirmation kung exclusive nga or pde din irelease sa top 5 NP branches. as for the pairs, more or less 200, but still that's tentative. possible din na draw lots ang mangyari like what happened last time.

2.) Second Stop was Titan Fort and talked to two guys at the store.

Definitely Concords will be available for Titan pero hindi cnbi kung what store they will have those pairs, either Fort or Ronac or Both maybe.
Always check their website for updates, un ang advice sa akin ni Kuya.

as for pairs hindi sila sure but they gave me numbers like tentative to have 50pairs or less, un mga gnun

and for me, magpapahinga na ako, hope to get more updates from our own NT fams, Good Luck to ol of us
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Thanks for the effort and info sir, this kind of actions are very helpful to us NT Fam. lets just help each other on these crazy concord drop.

Just got home from Glorietta and Greenbelt,went to both NP's and they said that only NP Fort and Titan lang talaga ang magbebenta.

Dropping my hopes here and will try my luck sa Canada.. My buddy is there.. Pareho lang ba ng release date dito saka sa ibang bansa?

Originally Posted by Yagbolz

Dropping my hopes here and will try my luck sa Canada.. My buddy is there.. Pareho lang ba ng release date dito saka sa ibang bansa?
bro according to some NTer in Canada on concord thread, they are doing pre orders there. would suggest ask your buddy to visit some stores there now. Some say its sold out.

Back
Top Bottom