Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by lugzzy

habang di pa december 19.. may pag asa pa..
happy.gif
Sir, what's happening on Dec 19?

NIKE Phils... Please make this release fair for everyone, give us all equal opportunity to get these Concords, I really can't afford to camp out for a week!

Distribute it to the top 5 like last year's CG release!

Thank you!

Rumors that all Nike park VIP card holders are eligible to fall in line (still the chances of getting a pair is 60/40% of your size but atleast you are almost qualified). others that don't have the VIP card have no chances at all, this are the rumored reasons to prevent hoarders and annoying resellers. as of now i dont know if nike park is still entertaining NP VIP applications. this are just rumors according on one NP staff.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

approximately 20,000 vip cardholders (less titan vip's) are going to lineup......

Dang!
eek.gif
anyway.. these are just rumors.. lets wait for days to come if what NP will say about this..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
exactly. 7195 would've been fair. 6995 for the zk4-6 was overkill already now they raise it up
like that? SMH @ Nike Phil. I'd get one pair of supremes and be done with it.
christmas pair?
nah. no go on those man. maybe the all stars? still mulling the del sols over.

8,495 is the retail for the CGXIs right? expect it to go up I guess for the concords.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by maronandlando

^
exactly. 7195 would've been fair. 6995 for the zk4-6 was overkill already now they raise it up
like that? SMH @ Nike Phil. I'd get one pair of supremes and be done with it.
christmas pair?
nah. no go on those man. maybe the all stars? still mulling the del sols over.

8,495 is the retail for the CGXIs right? expect it to go up I guess for the concords.
indifferent.gif
nope it 7,995php ang srp ng CGXI

If lining up for concord will happen, I hope only VIP card holders can line up so that no resellers will try sending hordes of indays and boys just to get multiple pairs..

^
some VIP holders are resellers too...

thanks jeddahblaster, stand corrected.
THIS.

They should implement a "one VIP card per single transaction" policy if they want everyone to geth their hands on the concords.

Just my thoughts.

^ Trust me its better that way. Last time they gave details on a certain release 2 weeks prior to RD people started camping out 5 days before the RD.

saw someone post that there are already people lined up in BHS for the concords. Can anyone confirm this? Just saw it somewhere on FB so don't take it seriously, yet

Back
Top Bottom