Nike Park UPDATES

^^ it should be. its suppose to be asia exclusive...

miles davis is said to be releasing at Singapore, if that happens expect phils to have it soon too.

Are the WBF Hyperfuses still available? an for how much? TIA
smile.gif

I hope KBV Miles Davis arent for exclusive release. Would love to cop a pair, alternate on those elusive BS. 
laugh.gif

the air jordan 7 olympics are scheduled to be released... any idea if it is gonna be a global release?

When the Parks release the team USA jerseys, will they carry Durant Jerseys too? All I see poppin' up on eBay are the Lebrons and Kobes, seems pretty senseless since the two guys aren't even playin' in Turkey! haha

Originally Posted by azhul23

Originally Posted by migzy23

any news on the aj 9 white/blk/red?

my hopes are down...need a US hook up badly...i need this 9's in my life...
azhul23, sent you a pm who can help you with the 9's. he's from ntpi too i believe.

guys just wanted to ask whats the biggest size for the USA jersey? do they have a size XXL or is XL the biggest size?

Originally Posted by ej

guys just wanted to ask whats the biggest size for the USA jersey? do they have a size XXL or is XL the biggest size?

bro, the release was moved to september. though some of our fellow NT'ers were able to get theirs already. so we can't be sure yet if its still FSR on RD...

jdmralliart wrote:
bro, the release was moved to september. though some of our fellow NT'ers were able to get theirs already. so we can't be sure yet if its still FSR on RD...

thanks alot for the info bro, i really appreciate it.. hopefully i could still get my size on sept.

If ever the Jordan 9's release here, make sure you guys get a pair..im at chicago right now and got myself a pair... Very good quality im sure it wont dissapoint you guys who are concered about the recent downfall of jordan brand quality

Originally Posted by lastchance21

If ever the Jordan 9's release here, make sure you guys get a pair..im at chicago right now and got myself a pair... Very good quality im sure it wont dissapoint you guys who are concered about the recent downfall of jordan brand quality
Chance! whats up bro, hows your trip in states? concerning about the jordan 9, theres no word yet here, but i"m still hoping it would drops here in PH, your talking about the jordan 9 white/varsity red/black right?

^^ Agree, the quality of the recent retro IXs (Powder Blue,Citrus,Dark Charcoal) is pretty respectable. JB finally heeding the call of their loyal customers

Back
Top Bottom