Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by jmacfly

jordan 2010 outdoor=outlet bound.
happy.gif

@jeddabrah. I live in the area and visit nike bhs often. i saw 2 guys clear out a whole size run.thats why only kids sizes are left.and is why they told you that theyre out cause Nike lets people do that.shopping bag drizzy,throw it in the bag status.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by allmotorShark

@jeddabrah. I live in the area and visit nike bhs often. i saw 2 guys clear out a whole size run.thats why only kids sizes are left.and is why they told you that theyre out cause Nike lets people do that.shopping bag drizzy,throw it in the bag status.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
cmon'
eyes.gif
frown.gif

haha, I dont benefit anything from making false claims.if i said i knew the guys who copped the 14 pairs of infrareds,you guys still wouldnt believe me.hahaha.so whats the point. this thread is for updates right?

maybe because the people who DID know about the release kept it a secret from yall so they can secure their own pairs. but the sizes that were copped were 2 9's,4 10's,4 10.5's,and 4 11's.thats why jeddahbra said that only GS sizes are left. cause theyre GONE

Originally Posted by allmotorShark

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
cmon'
eyes.gif
frown.gif

P6995 for the infra reds wow thats expensive...nways since they are all gone, for those who have relatives from the US try to ask them to get them for you at footlocker. some stores at Norcal still have them and almost FSR or maybe just stock locate them...with the current promo, FTL VIP card holders have $30 off if you spend $100... around $70 for infrareds are a bargain!
smile.gif

mad.mad.mad.lol. its cool if you guys dont buy it. my intention of posting that was so to give people a chance to cop it,if not at nike bhs, at another nike park. after all,this is an update thread.

Back
Top Bottom