Nike Park UPDATES

^cash and c...gonna check it out..keep you posted guys, but do we have a cash and carry thread update?hehe

nike-hyperdunk-2010-qs-white-metallic-silver-2.jpg

Nike Park Trinoma HD 2010 All White Out Now

qs in the us? GR in the Pi hehe

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Any updates on the KBV MD? Please confirm
happy.gif
will it also drop on Parks?

MDs are apparently releasing in SG this week. Since Nike Phil is getting their shipment from Singapore IT IS MOST LIKELY that the MDs will release in Nike Stores here as well. We just have to wait. If you badly want the MDs you can visit Sportsmax in Cash & Carry. I heard they have the MDs there.

Is it true that all NP is on sale??? it was mentioned to me by my younger brother who bought hyperfuse in MOA

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Any updates on the KBV MD? Please confirm
happy.gif
will it also drop on Parks?

MDs are apparently releasing in SG this week. Since Nike Phil is getting their shipment from Singapore IT IS MOST LIKELY that the MDs will release in Nike Stores here as well. We just have to wait. If you badly want the MDs you can visit Sportsmax in Cash & Carry. I heard they have the MDs there.
Thanks for the heads up chief.

They say this white / white silver hd2010 was a quick strike in the US. I dunno what happened maybe it didn't strike that quick haha. It's GR here in the Pi as I have seen some pairs in Nike Stadiums and Athletes Foot branches. Maybe Toby's is not far behind. Sucks seeing this everyday on my route to the MRT haha makes temption even harder to battle
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Nike Park Glorieta will have some stocks too of BIN 23 XIII. They receive a memo yesterday. BHS has 12 pairs only.
any updates on this? has the stock arrived at nike g4?

Can't believe on Jordan Rare Air's rp of P7,495.00 
eyes.gif
. Also talked to NP Glorietta staff, they won't be releasing Bin 23 AJ13. They don't have any idea about the memo. They know it's BHS and Titan exclusive.

Originally Posted by foullaw

eyes.gif
. Also talked to NP Glorietta staff, they won't be releasing Bin 23 AJ13. They don't have any idea about the memo. They know it's BHS and Titan exclusive.
ow ok thats to bad tot that it would drop at nike g4, didnt jeddahblaster said that nike g4 received a memo concerning the aj13 bin23?

Originally Posted by foullaw

eyes.gif
can anyone upload a pic of the Jordan Rare Air at rp of P7,495.00. thanks

Back
Top Bottom