Nike Park UPDATES

wow! The BIN 23 XIIIs are wallet-busters! Not my kind of colorway, pass. Thanks for the info though!

Was tempted with the BIN 23s but it's really just a hype shoe in my opinion. Good thing I was able to resist the hype. Called up BHS though and they were all sold out. Good for me LOL

New Jordan Shirts with orange elephant print and white jumpman logo in the middle spotted at NP rob manila

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Not really feeling the colorway so probably no cop for me, but i heard that the quality is "BETTER" than our usual J's hence the word PREMIO
laugh.gif
If JB can make every shoe a premio quality w/o extra bucks that would be straight fire!

Speaking of the 13s, anyone have an idea if the Flints 13 
pimp.gif
are coming here in the PI? Heads up please guys
I don't think this is true.  The BIN 23 Jordan IX had problems with quality too.  What you are paying for is the shoe tree plus the special bag.  I'd rather buy a shoe tree and have a special bag fabricated to my own specs
roll.gif

Is BHS the only NIKE PARK store that released the BIN 23 Jordan XIII?

Originally Posted by revelation218

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Not really feeling the colorway so probably no cop for me, but i heard that the quality is "BETTER" than our usual J's hence the word PREMIO
laugh.gif
If JB can make every shoe a premio quality w/o extra bucks that would be straight fire!

Speaking of the 13s, anyone have an idea if the Flints 13 
pimp.gif
are coming here in the PI? Heads up please guys
I don't think this is true.  The BIN 23 Jordan IX had problems with quality too.  What you are paying for is the shoe tree plus the special bag.  I'd rather buy a shoe tree and have a special bag fabricated to my own specs
roll.gif

Is BHS the only NIKE PARK store that released the BIN 23 Jordan XIII?

A favorite amongst Jordan heads, the XIII Premio is made in rich premium leather and suede materials. Shoes come with a special shoe bag, sandalwood shoe trees, and are individually numbered. These are limited to 1,734 pairs worldwide. -TITAN22

I disagree sir rev! haha. I bought one earlier in TITAN and imo the Bin23 XIII is more than just the packaging. the materials used are definitely better than any recent retro and for some reason the smell on this shoe is different 
smile.gif
 but then again to each his own.
BTW I passed by NP BHS as well and the store assistant said they still have few pairs left. YOU HAVE TO ASK THEM ABOUT IT COZ THEY ARE NOT ON DISPLAY. 
indifferent.gif

Wha's the SRP of the bin 23? Hmm. If quality is that good, looks an easy cop.

@bong: np bhs and titan both released the bins
@Fait: 8495, Vip cards accepted at NP

^^ Thanks pareng Monase. Congrats to all who picked up their pairs :smile: I won't argue with those who picked up their pairs and are saying that it's nice and all coz yeah, to each his own LOL If you like it and you think it's better quality, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise
wink.gif

Was going to hook up a friend but unfortunately, both BHS and TITAN were out of sz 12s

Aside for the laces, I would say AJ13 Bin23 has a very good quality. Lucky I have my size. 
wink.gif

Staff of NP still don't have the update for AJ9 orig. cw.
tired.gif
 Sept. 1 is confirmed release date of USA jersey.

Went to BHS last night around 9pm  there are still few sizes remaining. They are on display.

Quality is ok, specially the suede part but IMHO shapes looks odd specially the toebox .  

[h6]
[/h6]

Nike Park Glorieta will have some stocks too of BIN 23 XIII. They receive a memo yesterday. BHS has 12 pairs only.

monase, thanks for the update on the price.. 8495php? hmm. Ill just wait for the cool greys 11. lol

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Nike Park Glorieta will have some stocks too of BIN 23 XIII. They receive a memo yesterday. BHS has 12 pairs only.

is this confirm already bro?

Originally Posted by ej

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

is this confirm already bro?
I guess the memo confirms it.
smile.gif

NP Glorietta: still no AJ XIII BIN 23, but still has a pair of Infrared pac sz 14 and also DMP VII in a big size. Also spotted some Kobe code track jackets , tops and shorts( didn't look at the price though)

Back
Top Bottom