Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by air venom

cg's will end up in outlets just like the rest of JBs...
roll.gif

i wish its possible.... maybe in our dreams. buti pa cebu may CG........
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mahommieian

Droped by at NP BHS, staff said CG 11 will be raffled according to sizes. try dropin by tom for more info and for raffle mechs / stubs.

what do you mean? for example if there are only 10 pairs of size 10, if size 10 ran out, im no longer qualified for the 9.5 or 10.5 sizes?

i guess its the same as the titan raffle done on the kobe v BS and lebron mvp shoe. you drop your entry on the size that fits you. if you arent called for that size then thats your only chance. i f you have your gf, friend, sis, bro or whoever who doesnt want the shoe then let them sign up on your size and ull have more chances. i dont know thou if they will do some changes on the mechanics for the raffle. lets just wait for the official announcements. im sure later or tom it will be posted on their FB page or here...

news from cebu says that the vip discount has been removed. apparently someone from manila called them up.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

i guess its the same as the titan raffle done on the kobe v BS and lebron mvp shoe. you drop your entry on the size that fits you. if you arent called for that size then thats your only chance. i f you have your gf, friend, sis, bro or whoever who doesnt want the shoe then let them sign up on your size and ull have more chances. i dont know thou if they will do some changes on the mechanics for the raffle. lets just wait for the official announcements. im sure later or tom it will be posted on their FB page or here...

news from cebu says that the vip discount has been removed. apparently someone from manila called them up.
maybe because the release date is on the 23rd and they are not yet allowed to sell them yet
wink.gif
And oh , they'll be more available than everybody thinks, more like the AJ XIII releases of past weeks. If Cebu has it why wouldn't the the top 5 have it?

yeah i guess they were advance in selling them they were still selling them this morning. and if its like the release of the XIIIs then that would be very very nice. a lot of shoe peeps would be happy!
smile.gif
no need to line up but just go to your nearest top 5 park early and ull be good
smile.gif
im sure it would be a merry xmas for everyone!  and bonus if vip would be accepted! 

bhs, g4, moa, trinoma, gb3/rob manila are the usual parks that gets the goodies   

now that was what i was waiting for!!! if dynamitenter says it, it must be the truth! thanks for the update!
smile.gif

then its safe to assume that vip would be accepted?
happy.gif

wow! thanks guys! you are like angels!
smile.gif
thanks so much for the infos! lets just pray that it would be a GR or Top 5 accounts. Goodvibes! 
wink.gif

Been in BHS a while ago and they confirmed that the CG XIs will be a GR release. Top 6 stores (including cebu) will have this. I believe cebu have their stocks on hand already and have sold a quite number of pairs before it was stopped. VIP discounts will not be allowed for this release.

Originally Posted by Karbonized

Been in BHS a while ago and they confirmed that the CG XIs will be a GR release. Top 6 stores (including cebu) will have this. I believe cebu have their stocks on hand already and have sold a quite number of pairs before it was stopped. VIP discounts will not be allowed for this release.
Merry Christmas! 
pimp.gif

Hopefully everybody can get their pairs.

wow bro. u made my day!!! cant sleep til the 23rd.

sirs...

just confirmed from the sales rep at Nike Park G4 that they would have the CG 11's available by tomorrow... he just can't confirm if they'd have a full size run on it... hth...

^it will be sold tomorrow but for sure this WONT be BHS exclusive so never mind those who posted otherwise.

HTH

May sound stupid
eyes.gif
  but may I know what are those TOP 6 stores?

Back
Top Bottom