Nike Park UPDATES

went to Ermita this evening and they already have the AJ XIII wht/red , but they only have 9 pairs. And selling starts tomorrow.

to anyone who's interested, there's one pair of lunarglide 1 black-orange available in park g4. its size 10 and 20% off. 

Got my red white XIII's and the quality that I got was superb although the display that I have seen had glue stains all over. Yuck! So better check your pairs before pulling the trigger. And for the peeps waiting for the cool grey 11's, sources tell me it would only release in BHS. So camp out's might now be in session next week. So call out your pokemons and jejemons to line up for you
roll.gif
! Hehehe! Hope it would be raffled out though....
ohwell.gif

went to bhs... i hope the staff there were lying. they told me that most likely, the CG's will only be released there. because of the hokus pokus last year for the space jams, all pairs will be raffled, one pair per person and will be released on the 23rd. this is not confirmed though because they are still waiting for some updates on how many pairs they will have. just hope that there will be enough for everyone. good luck to us guys, hello to ebay..........

Originally Posted by toizpogi192415

AJXIII available @ NP Ermita Size 9 on display
LeBron 8 Blackout, Veterans and GR
Kobe 5 wolf grey, rice and inks.

bro, what do you mean Rice? is that the limited edition Rice high school ZKV? the white one? or the Del Sols home?

Originally Posted by witnessLBJ23

Originally Posted by toizpogi192415

AJXIII available @ NP Ermita Size 9 on display
LeBron 8 Blackout, Veterans and GR
Kobe 5 wolf grey, rice and inks.

bro, what do you mean Rice? is that the limited edition Rice high school ZKV? the white one? or the Del Sols home?
It's the home Del Sols man, not the Rice, they didn't drop at NP Ermita 

Cebu peeps, take a peep at the local park. Cool greys are said to be available already...VIP being honored. only one pair per size available. P7995 less 10%

hope several branches in manila would have them so that more people would be able to cop!
smile.gif
and no more of that line and all tha bs associated with it...

Goodluck and Merry xmas to everyone!
smile.gif

New Jordan tees I saw @trinoma (according to the staff its new) No XL size (naubos na daw), what I saw is LARGE size.

BHS staff told me they will be exclusively releasing the CG, at least for NP. Also, they said it will be raffled off. Let's see!
wink.gif

i guess the ones released at Cebu are for the visayas mindanao stocks. just like the xmas days lebron being released early at cagayan de oro. im still hoping that they release the cool grey at other parks. or at least plenty like 200 pairs hehe

Originally Posted by jrjmd

Cebu peeps, take a peep at the local park. Cool grays are said to be available already...VIP being honored. only one pair per size available. P7995 less 10%

hope several branches in manila would have them so that more people would be able to cop!
smile.gif
and no more of that line and all tha bs associated with it...

Goodluck and Merry xmas to everyone!
smile.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by foullaw

BHS staff told me they will be exclusively releasing the CG, at least for NP. Also, they said it will be raffled off. Let's see!
wink.gif

how is the process of the raffle and when will it start?

yeah those pairs left would be for the resellers that would have a bad day at the raffles
laugh.gif

^^
i still dont have confirmation about that. cebu and cagayan de oro have them already. maybe its a QS release or same as the release of the XIIIs

Droped by at NP BHS, staff said CG 11 will be raffled according to sizes. try dropin by tom for more info and for raffle mechs / stubs.

Back
Top Bottom