Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by hplar11

^these are fire but do not perform
frown.gif

saw melo shirts over at np trinoma 1400php

which melo shirts? is it the one with the metallic red melo wording in front? or something new? thanks

Originally Posted by tRiCK32

ninja realese for the foamposites! saleslady at NP G4 told me that the just arrived today!

Tried on those Chinas this morning. Didn't feel them, so I opted to buy V5 Grown Lows instead.
Those attendants are really so annoying, I asked them if they will be releasing the Foams or the 1's and they said they won't.

Damn.

hi guys! newbie here. any of you spotted a sz 12 na royal foams? titan is sold out na daw when i called. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

foams at g4. 
foams, penny 1 orlando and penny 1 club purple at MOA. 

call for sizes..

Need those foams! you guys have info on stores that carry them? 

OT: How is the sizing of the Foams compared to Jordans? I wear US11 on Js. Should I size down or up on Foams? Thanks!

^They fit true to size imo. but Jordans especially the retros do fit half size big so its better if you could fit the shoe first

those foamposite are sick!!!!
but the price is also very very very sick!!!

anyway...
nike festival
no kobe china
lbj-v2,cool grey
aj prime 5-blue
cp3 away-i like this
kobe V-white del sol on sale...big sz (13 i think)

Nike Park Glorietta received their stocks of Air Penny 1 just this morning!
smile.gif
As I count the boxes from where I'm sitting when I fit my size, they got 3 pairs for every shoe size (9-12 including half sizes). Foams just 2 pairs left.

can we still avail of the Nike Park VIP card? im almost done completing the accumulated worth of receipts.

Size 12 of the Air Max Penny 1 still available in NP Glorietta as of around 3pm this afternoon

Back
Top Bottom