Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by Mharcuss

any size 7 of Kobe VI China's?
smile.gif
TIA

try calling park g4.. i asked one of the staff and he said sz7 is still available
smile.gif

Thank God I got the last 10.5 pair Entourage 8 @ Trinoma
smile.gif

NP Trinoma
Foams 8.5(I Think)
Entourage 8 sz 10 and 11.5(display)
ASG Durant
ASG LeBron
ASG Kobe sz 14 on display
Kobe 6 China

gpt my penny 1's from nike park moa last thursday. last pair of 12's. guy told me they still have broken sizes.

picked up the last 11.5 on the entourage bron 8's at trinoma. as of 2pm today,they have sz 14 entourages,sz 10 & 10.5 or 11 ASG bron,sz 14 ASG kobe,sz 7.5 penny 1 orlando cw and sz 7.5 and sz 10 royal foam ones. chopped it up with a couple of the employees and they said the sz 10 was on reserve but dude flaked.

I'm new here neither am I that much of a collector (limited budget) but will Nike Park ever release the Nike Zoom Go Low?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by toizpogi192415

A staff told me that they will be releasing new guidelines regarding the VIP card system.

nike ph should scrap their VIP card system all together.i've never seen such blatant misuse of the term "VIP".

i forgot to mention earlier sz 8.5 or 9 XIII playoffs on display at trinoma.

yeahh
when my mom wanted to apply a VIP card for my dad, they don't want to get my 2011 receipts. the most frustrating part of the "VIP" system is that they don't accept it on the limited release
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Riskbreakers

I'm new here neither am I that much of a collector (limited budget) but will Nike Park ever release the Nike Zoom Go Low?
smile.gif
a few colorways already hit the outlets...

Originally Posted by Riskbreakers

So it's only available in the outlet stores? Any PHX colorway?

bro, just check the outlet store update here and try to contact the numbers that is listed, they migth be useful...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom