Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by acejello

Penny spotted at Nike sm pampanga size9 on display..sorry I don't know where to Post this hope it helps
Penny 1's have broken sizes there at Nike Zone SM Pampanga.
Flints sz 10
Playoffs sz 10.5
Cements sz 9.5 and 10.5
China's
Concord's

Saw the Glass Blue earlier at Trinoma.. actual shoe looks better than the pixs posted in the web.. 
smile.gif
  Some friends told me that they are available at GB3 and Rob Manila also.. Happy Hunting NT! 
smile.gif

I'm waiting for the AJ7 Bordeaux hope it will arrive this week, i didn't cop the Lebron 8 entourage... thinking of the Glass Blue if its good, maybe ill cop..

Originally Posted by mahommieian

@ monase : sir. may i ask if what SM Pampanga are you reffering to? is it in Angeles? Tarlac? sorry.. kinda confused.. 
ohwell.gif
i'll answer for mon. there is only one SM pampanga. it's in san fernando. the one in front of robinsons right after you exit nlex.

the one in tarlac is also an SM but it's different. i think the one in angeles is marquee mall

Originally Posted by jau014

Originally Posted by mahommieian

@ monase : sir. may i ask if what SM Pampanga are you reffering to? is it in Angeles? Tarlac? sorry.. kinda confused.. 
ohwell.gif
i'll answer for mon. there is only one SM pampanga. it's in san fernando. the one in front of robinsons right after you exit nlex.

the one in tarlac is also an SM but it's different. i think the one in angeles is marquee mall
there's an SM in Clark air base right?
with them accepting VIP cards for the GBs, I hope they just allow
discounts on all jordan and kobes... maybe except the super limited
releases.

^ yes. but that mall is SM city clark. the one in san fernando is SM city pampanga. and that's the only one. there can't be two sm pampangas. smh

hi newbie here..GB3 has Glass Blue (helicopter)..just got my pair..its a GR..NP GB3 got 5 pairs for each sizes..wasnt able to ask for the half sizes..check ur Glass Blue very well, there are some Glass Blue with factory defects. VIP card accepted

thanks argee,

nike zone is in sm city pampanga, san fernando exit. i digress, back to park updates.

Originally Posted by monase

Originally Posted by acejello

Penny spotted at Nike sm pampanga size9 on display..sorry I don't know where to Post this hope it helps
Penny 1's have broken sizes there at Nike Zone SM Pampanga.
Flints sz 10
Playoffs sz 10.5
Cements sz 9.5 and 10.5
China's
Concord's
what size are the penny 1's? are there any size 10.5?
is this true? playoffs size 10.5?

too bad can't go there this week.. too busy to go that far..... haist... jordan 13 haist

@81: there are yellow spots in the shoe that if you compare it on the display you'll notice it quickly and some glue problems on the heel of the shoe.

Originally Posted by dged

Originally Posted by hyperkim

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

how much is the cap bro?  what design/color in particular? 
been looking for one in a while now..

i think its the blk/red one(a close cap with sizing like New Era). 1,2k something.. courtesy of NP festi. HTH

Yes it is black/red with white logo the one @Trinoma size is 55cm. (2 caps)

Anyone has an idea how this looks like? Pics perhaps? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom