Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

nope...
they're trying to relieve the cool grey j's success here...

That's what I thought when I first saw the photos, that their trying to double up on the success of the cool greys. But it's really a good colorway though. Yung parang crinkled effect nung suede looks great. Pang summer talaga. To each his own though. But I definitely dig this wolf grey. I like it better than my CG's actually. Maybe because it's my first V. hehe

some NP branches dont honor the discounted receipts base on my own experience. Anyway, what if you lost your VIP card, can i apply for replacement?

wolf grey V size 10 and a very huge size 14 bordeaux 7's both on display @ np gbelt 3. they also have dunkmans and royal blue lbj8 v3's.. had a chance to try on the dunkmans and the v3's are immaculately comfortable imo..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dawann

some NP branches dont honor the discounted receipts base on my own experience. Anyway, what if you lost your VIP card, can i apply for replacement?
Yes, you can apply for a replacement.. It happened to me last year that i've lost my VIP card.. They've replaced it with a new VIP CARD NUMBER... Hope this helps..

can any1 tell me where i can get a pair of size 11 wolf grey v's??

im not on town,so i cant call stores to find out n i was hopin somebody from here could lemme know wassup...

TIA

Originally Posted by rodimusprime

can any1 tell me where i can get a pair of size 11 wolf grey v's??

im not on town,so i cant call stores to find out n i was hopin somebody from here could lemme know wassup...

TIA

NP G4, Greenbelt 3 and BHS out of size 11's. Same size tyo bro. I got lucky and got one sa G4.

just copped LeBron 8 P.S Black/Red earlier at NP Moa. Used with a VIP Card. From P7495 to P68++.

NP MOA as of today:

Kobe VI Lightbulb
Kobe VI Glass Blue
Kobe VI Chinas
Kobe VI Gradients
Lebron 8 PS Black/Fire Red
Lebron 8 PS Dunkman
Lebron 8 PS Royal Blue
KD3 Black/White/Grey

for those of you looking for KD3 White/Blue(Orig CW of OKC), saw one at Toby's MOA.

stat22,did you line up early for the wolf greys?or you got them day/s after they were released?thanks

Originally Posted by kb323

stat22,did you line up early for the wolf greys?or you got them day/s after they were released?thanks

I got them on day of the release, but I got them a little late. But for true blue 3, I think we're gonna have to be there early. 

hey, sorry im a bit late in release updates... but did the zk6 draft day ed. release already?

Originally Posted by kob323

^thanks!

And will these ever reach our shores??? - http://www.kicksonfire.co...ric-koston-1-new-images/

and I quote Limited to only 24 pairs, the silhouette combine the Kobe VI and the Koston 1 to create a truly unique Nike SB. Fans hoping to get a pair of the sneakers will have to head down to the Nike Vault at Staple Center early tomorrow morning and hope their number gets called in the raffle.Its already in the site =)

Back
Top Bottom