Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by alvin314159

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

havent made any updates for a while but i saw a couple of AIR TALARIA's at NP Glorietta retailed around 6k (5,995?)

here's a link. http://www.nicekicks.com/...air-talaria-boot-lineup/

*waiting for it go on sale.
pimp.gif
nice.. what colorway bro? thanks!
both sir.
pimp.gif

@blackmambakb24: its just a sweet pair and i wanted to share it. lol

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

havent made any updates for a while but i saw a couple of AIR TALARIA's at NP Glorietta retailed around 6k (5,995?)

here's a link. http://www.nicekicks.com/...air-talaria-boot-lineup/

*waiting for it go on sale.
pimp.gif
wow rare sighting from mackiecorrea...
nerd.gif
.. goodluck to everyone who will get their TB3!
rare sighting indeed.. from both of you
happy.gif

TB3 FTW!
pimp.gif

I've heard nike park MOA is already selling some TB 3's. Is this true? And do you guys have any info which nike parks will release the TB 3's tomorrow? Thanks!

According to the supervisor of MOA this is FALSE! no pair of TB3's has been sold from their store yet and due to this RUMOR the supervisor is placed under fire by nike philippines. So unless someone posts pics of receipts of the alleged TB 3 purchase i call it ducktales. And its really unfair to those people whos trying hard to make it fair for everyone to be accused of something based on hearsay.

Just my thoughts...

ill check NP ermita tom soon as they open.. releases should be accurate cause nike philippines hasn't failed this year so far when it comes to major jordan retro releases.. Passed by Nike Park MOA earlier around 430pm.. staff told me no TB3's arrived yet during that time.. but they definitely told me that tomorrow is release date..
smile.gif

park GB3..
both colors of talaria boot. 6295

3 colorways of hyperdunk 2010  low. pearl white, dark grey, and black/white.

the new nike free runner in a challenge red colorway. 
pimp.gif

jordan "nicknames" tee in black.

dropped by NP GB3 earlier (around 1pm)... True Blue IIIs update... as per the NP staff, sizes 8.5 and 8 still available at that time... hth!

Originally Posted by rubynator

Aling nike park outlets lalabas tom? Kasi I asked robinson's nike hindi daw sila maglalabas eh
After 3 PARKS...got my size of TB3's at Robinsons Galleria
pimp.gif
roll.gif
. Sir anong robinsons ang tinawagan mo?

The one near DLSU. I asked them yesterday kung maglalabas sabi nila Fort lang. Kaya nag panic ako. At least I copped mine in GB
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rubynator

The one near DLSU. I asked them yesterday kung maglalabas sabi nila Fort lang. Kaya nag panic ako. At least I copped mine in GB
smile.gif

what time did you get your pair? ako around 12 ko nakuha yung sakin...

got my tb3s @ nike ermita.. VIP discount accepted.. was first in line and i kinda felt bad that the last pair that was left was also my size.. LOL!!
happy.gif
props to nike ermita for a job well done..
smile.gif

passed by NP MOA - size 13 of TB3's still on display.

Got my TB 3's at nike park gateway
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. And again, was a bit disappointed for guys letting their moms or "yayas" line up for them to buy or resell the shoes...SMH
mad.gif
..."Di na kayo BABYS"!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.....But seriously though, It's quite sad to see sneaker collecting here in the PI is going in this direction
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
.... And for the guys with big feet, nike park robinsons galleria still has a size 13 nad 14... And I think there's still a size 8 available as well. HTH...
happy.gif
... Oh and just a question guys. Does your TB 3's come with an air jordan hang tag just like the white cement 3's? Thanks!

^No Hangtag for me. White & Black Cement lang yata ang may hangtag. Im the 6th in line at Gateway pero got my TB's at NP Robinson's Galle

Back
Top Bottom