Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by rx78

@djonazz

I was 17 on G4, also saw that bald guy na nakapasok ng maaga sa NP din pala nag wowork

my experience naman I went to MOA 8am but theres already a line many are childrens (bitbit ng reseller) so I decided to went to glorietta but wala naman na akong naabutan sa GB4 ako nakakuha ng size ko nagiisang size 9

I wonder if this bald guy is MR. C..of san juan?

quality is bad, already free creased and some parts in the heel area was not painted properly..but still..Love, love love... for the bc3's..hehe

I also got lucky that day. I'm sz 10 and NP gateway only have 2 sz 10. I was just trying my luck coz there's 2 peeps in line before me who are getting sz 10. 1 of them decided not to cop a pair.
smile.gif

^earlier this year if you have a 2010 receipt they accept your application. Not sure about now though because they don't do replacement for lost cards nowadays.

Looks like those "Reseller" shops have their "troops"(katulongs,utusans,tambays, needy impoverished people, exploited people, etc.) ready for the jordan 11 concords release.. And they are planning to campout really early for the jordan 11 concords release..Sigh
ohwell.gif
.... And they'll be selling it for 14k up.... People will be screwed again
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
! I suggest that they'll(nike park, nike stadium and titan) just do a raffle basis so everyone can have a chance to get a pair for retail instead of paying those hyped up prices.

All for Juan and Juan for all....Bayanihan of the pipol. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Btw...seems like last shot XIV will sit for a while since everybody is anticipating for the Concord XI release this 23 December. Just what happen to Backflip 3. Yung mga hindi nakabili ng BC3. 

Blackflip 3s >> 2011 bc3s.. I just sold both my bc3s. Early release and nov 25 release. Both have same poor quality.. Instead I got myself a pair of cdp3s for almost the same price. Quality is much better than 2011 bc3s imo.

Originally Posted by lugzzy

Blackflip 3s >> 2011 bc3s.. I just sold both my bc3s. Early release and nov 25 release. Both have same poor quality.. Instead I got myself a pair of cdp3s for almost the same price. Quality is much better than 2011 bc3s imo.
leather on the WC3's much better?

No VIP disc. yet for the black flips, they'll eventually honor the VIP disc. if stocks continue to sit.
And I agree with lugzzy, the quality on the recent BC 3s are horrible specially for what they're charging.

Originally Posted by EMM23

Looks like those "Reseller" shops have their "troops"(katulongs,utusans,tambays, needy impoverished people, exploited people, etc.) ready for the jordan 11 concords release.. And they are planning to campout really early for the jordan 11 concords release..Sigh
ohwell.gif
.... And they'll be selling it for 14k up.... People will be screwed again
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
! I suggest that they'll(nike park, nike stadium and titan) just do a raffle basis so everyone can have a chance to get a pair for retail instead of paying those hyped up prices.
and if a raffle system will be implemented, those "troops"(katulongs,utusans,tambays, needy impoverished people, exploited people, etc.) will come in
"barangay group" they will bring a lot of people just to get as many pairs to re-sell!
mad.gif
these resellers are soo pain in the ***. they are like cancer.
last Nov 24,at NP Eastwood, a "utusan" from a famous f%5kn reseller is already there as early as 8pm.
mad.gif
this reseller is getting into my nerve,
(please paki-awat na lng ako pag isa sa mga kanila nabugbog ko habang nakapila cla
devil.gif
, New drops pala ah?!! Freaks!)

At least we don't have to line up super early and we can also try to bring our own "super group" just to level the playing field
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.... Sneaker collecting is just getting a bit out of hand these days. And annoying resellers make it much more harder. Sheesh!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Hey peeps, i just want to ask you opinion, will i cop the Last shot this Dec. 1 or just ignore it for a while & wait for the concord in Dec. 23? I've heard the last shot is a limited GR.

The vip cards are useable on the black flips was able to use one on my purchase. Quality is on point in these bad boys (bf3)

I agree with you guys, the workmanship on the black flips is superb. Wish they did the same with the black cements.

yeah.. it really saddens me to sell my pairs since bc3s are my fav shoe probably of all time.. but the quality is really really horrendous.. even for a pair of beaters.. i should've got the cdp3s or 2011 retro 3s when i had the chance. smh jb.. im contemplating on gettin those BF3's now.. quality on those are superior..

^agree I read somewhere in the BC3 forum that production is still running for the BC3's so a restock might be probable, hopefully... i never got the chance to buy one
happy.gif
as for the concords wag naman sana we waited too long for those joints sana naman worth the wait... on the lighter side i read they produced roughly around 1.3M pairs sana enough for everbody ( sorry sa OT)

BTT: has anyone seen the new J's plaid shirt in the Park's? How does it look? I'm thinking of buying one
smile.gif

^^speaking of "minadali".. my pair have a long nylon thread inside (around 8 inches). I think its from the stitching on toe box. I cut it as far as I can reach then placed the excess thread beneath the insole.

.....will last shot 14s be avail on all NP store same as BC3?

i've been hearing rumors that the Concords will be BHS Nike and Titan exclusive only.kagulo to pagnagkataon.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom