Nike Park UPDATES

nike park ermita expanding their store!hope when they open they will release lebron low 9 or kobe 7 PDF or lebron 9 low!

Originally Posted by chichoi

vip discounts apply on the canes already?

I domt know with nike park, but i got my white/ red xivs with a ten percent discount in stadium north edsa.as per the dude, limited shoes (yeah,right) after one month are already entitled to the discount perk.hth.

Originally Posted by carmelocu

guys i lost my nike VIP card.Is there anyway to replace it? do they have records on their database?

Bro a staff in one of their branches told me they wouldn't issue a replacement for lost cards.. I hope that is not true...

Originally Posted by DN41

Originally Posted by carmelocu

guys i lost my nike VIP card.Is there anyway to replace it? do they have records on their database?

Bro a staff in one of their branches told me they wouldn't issue a replacement for lost cards.. I hope that is not true...

True

True...No more new application/Replacement

pde pa mag apply as long na may 2010 na resibo ka, buti na lang ako nakapag apply pa at may nakuha me resibo na 2010.kc puro 2011 resibo ko.

I doubt you can still apply for VIP cards even if you have 2010 receipts 'cos the receipts should be accumulated within a year.

New Stocks at NP SM Fairview, don't know about the sizes though. 

Good summer shoes. 
wink.gif

^ well if their names live up to their release date it should be on the 8th,but they have a official release date of april 6,but considering most stores are closed on the 6th in observance of lent, they might have a release on the 7th, cyber lows are at P7495

Originally Posted by 81

^ well if their names live up to their release date it should be on the 8th,but they have a official release date of april 6,but considering most stores are closed on the 6th in observance of lent, they might have a release on the 7th, cyber lows are at P7495

what do you preffer, cyber or mint low?i think easter series will me limited.

i think the lbj8 lows are unique,they separate themselves from the airmax 2011,the lbj9 looks alot like the airmax 2012 'coz of the hyperfuse construction, just my 2cents tho.

thanks to nike park moa got my lbj9 hornets. Luckily i got it before april 1, when i got my hornets they pulled out all the new stuuf that will releasing in april 1!they told me sir swerte mo kasi konti pa lang daw nakabili.best thing is 10% off with vip card!!

@i3, huarache 2k4 been available since last week,trinoma and bhs, they also posted it at their fb account( which i think most of us follows)

Back
Top Bottom