Nike Park UPDATES

^^ there must be some miscommunication with the NP stores. sir lbj is right, as of now the release of the USA jerseys together with the team PI stuffs is moved/delayed to sept.
i called trinoma and g4 to ask that.
people who were able to purchase yesterday were lucky
laugh.gif

Apparently NP gateway wasn't advised that they weren't supposed to sell the jerseys/related merchandise til release date and started selling them yesterday. They stopped today after management memoed them shortly before lunch.

Jerseys were 1895, shorts 1695, jackets 3995. Same prices for Pilipinas jerseys. Main differences for this years Pinas jerseys are that the letters are stitched on now, and there are additional red/yellow stitched on trim below the armpit. the fabric is also double layer just like the USA ones. The only thing i don't like is that the trim on the sides of the USA jerseys are now appliques, which are a bit iffy as a far as longevity after washing multiple times.

I got stuck with an extra USA jacket size Large, in case anyone wants it at retail before release date.

NP trinoma still has most of the ateneo and FeU apparel but apparently the San Beda stuff sold out.them beda peeps are thirsty for some nike love.dude behind the counter did say the usa jerseys are being held from release,you're right on the mark on this on ryan.

are this hyperfuse available?and how much?
nike-hyperfuse-white-black-ebay-2.jpg

i think this was worn by Olsen Racela and Cyrus Baguio..

Well actually all NP pulled out all the USA jerseys/related merchandise after lunch today. Good thing I manage to reserved one at NP Glorietta before they stopped selling them.. I just got it awhile ago. Thanks to the staff of NP Glorietta..  =)
39845_419053498596_598003596_4909576_2342168_n.jpg

39845_419053503596_598003596_4909577_635160_n.jpg

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

NP trinoma still has most of the ateneo and FeU apparel but apparently the San Beda stuff sold out.them beda peeps are thirsty for some nike love.dude behind the counter did say the usa jerseys are being held from release,you're right on the mark on this on ryan.
San Beda stuff sold out?! man, that was hella fast!!
eek.gif
tired.gif

hopefully we get the 90s since it seems like all nikes here in the PI are stepping up with their AM game

guys any news on the Air Jordan 9 Retro White/Varsity Red-Black? or does it seem it won't drop here in PH?

not sure where to post, but dropped by Nike Greenhills awhile ago, they're selling USA jerseys, jackets, shirts, Team Pilipinas jerseys, shirts, jackets and shorts as well.
smile.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
icons 07 wrote:

are this hyperfuse available?and how much?
nike-hyperfuse-white-black-ebay-2.jpg

i think this was worn by Olsen Racela and Cyrus Baguio..
this are nice!
eek.gif
, its a plain colorway of the hyperfuse but this sure looks good on feet especially when playing ball it would match any jersey i put on. Are this out already in our local nike parks or stadium? i wana get this too if its available already, any info on this would really help thanks.

One of the manager told me the jerseys and other USA merchandise will be release in 1st week of September....

Back
Top Bottom