Nike Park UPDATES

KBV overload... haha! thanks for the updates adikSAshus
happy.gif

With the release of the Think Pink, Aces, Rice and now the MDs (plus the countless colorways still on the shelf) malamang it will take some time before the Vs move. The same thing might happen back when they released the speckled soles (white and black) of the Kobe IV. People got fed up with all the colorways and they ended up collecting dust in some stores. But props to Nike Phil for sending those colorways our way. Now we'll have to wait and see if the Duke and USC colorways will reach our shores when the VI drops next year.

Finally copped my first ever Kobe shoe and it was the MDs that really caught my attention (still bitter from not winning the raffle for the BS). Will probably wait for the other nice c/w from the past to drop on the outlets. 
laugh.gif

guys just want to ask the sizing for the kobe 5 is it really a size smaller than usaul or is it just me? cause i bought a kb5 size 10 and it sure felt preety tight and small? should have i gotten a size 11?

ej wrote:
guys just want to ask the sizing for the kobe 5 is it really a size smaller than usaul or is it just me? cause i bought a kb5 size 10 and it sure felt preety tight and small? should have i gotten a size 11?
sir i think NP staff allow customers to fit the shoes their trying to buy in nike parks. we cant tell you which size you should have bought. its only you who can determine if the fit is comfortable.
also, sizing across the entire nike line stays inconsistent. a size10 for a certain shoe can either be smaller or bigger compared to the next sz10 shoe...

HTH

Originally Posted by ej

hey ej i agree with superswag on the nike/jordan sizing, as well with manilaboyxix to go half a size up with the KBV's
happy.gif

MD... Comet RED..and done with 5s.. fingers crossed.
sana!

ohwell.gif

not to mention other cw like:

USC,

Dukes,-pass

inks,- i dunno

5 rings-pics first?

etc...

NP Ermita also got these aside from MD:

LBJ zoom soledier 4 grey/black cw-nice sa mata. tempting!

Jordan flight 9

Sweet Classic grey/black/white-vintage type shoe. Very tempting

tongue.gif

Those gray sweet classics might be the textile pack, so fresh and so clean (clean).
pimp.gif
Thanks for the updates fellas.

how many pairs kbV think pink did nike bhs release? i hope i can get my size tom. 9.5us lol 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by futang

how many pairs kbV think pink did nike bhs release? i hope i can get my size tom. 9.5us lol 
tongue.gif
12pairs only. They were like "Gone in 60 seconds".
sayang.

Back
Top Bottom