Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by oalubyajo

was at NP Libis last night. KBVI on stock but staff said it will be sold by january. while the other staff is selling it already to one guy at the store. FSR but one pair each. size 12 sold. hahaha

HTH

del sols? or christmas day?

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

just stepped out of np moa. im here in egg cafe and as im typing this message, the cool greys are almost sold out. hth!. bought one size 12 for my best friend
smile.gif
. merry christmas to all!!!!

THANKS RED
I'm loving the Cool Greys. Thank God NP MOA had 2 pairs of size 12!

Nice to meet you dude!

If you missed the AJ 11 cool grey, wait for January for the AJ 3 Cement in a different packaging.

All DS!
2 AM 90 Infrared sz. 8.5 6500 each.
Nike SB Dunk low Pantagonia sz.9 4500.
Nike SB Prod2 Pigeon sz. 8.5 4500.
Nike SB Blazer lebanon sz. 8.5 4500.
Nike SW Dunk hi Futura sz. 10 4500
Nike SW Dunk low Ultraman sz. 10 4600.

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Originally Posted by oalubyajo

was at NP Libis last night. KBVI on stock but staff said it will be sold by january. while the other staff is selling it already to one guy at the store. FSR but one pair each. size 12 sold. hahaha

HTH

del sols? or christmas day?
del sol

was the VIP discount card accepted for the cool grey, i heard that in gb3 nike park they didnt accept it, is this any at all true?

Originally Posted by ERiSfresh

Originally Posted by ej

was the VIP discount card accepted for the cool grey, i heard that in gb3 nike park they didnt accept it, is this any at all true?
yup
nike park didnt accept it? y? 

NP moa CG was sold out within 30 minutes... checked my pair and i was really impressed with the quality. there are no glue markings or whatsoever and im loving the icy blue soles! updates: moa has the jordan XIII bulls.

Overheard in the line this morning:
Regular Customer: "Pare diba sabi ko sayo tabi mo ko ng size 11.."
Park Employee: "Wala sir, pila talaga eh wala tayong magagawa... "

minutes later, Coach Franz Pumaren arrived and went inside the store.
Employee to us in the line: "Wag kayo mag alala, kahit bumili ng Cool Grey si coach, di din pwede kasi di sya pumila."

IMHO, if ever Coach wanted one, he'd get it, one way or another, pero ok na din to hear that from the staff.

Props to Trinoma staff for sticking to their word and not allowing VIPs/Reservations.

Today's such a Cool (grey) day. Too awesome.

Originally Posted by djonazz

NP moa CG was sold out within 30 minutes... checked my pair and i was really impressed with the quality. there are no glue markings or whatsoever and im loving the icy blue soles! updates: moa has the jordan XIII bulls.
agree with you bro... love the CG XI, thankfully its not exclusive
smile.gif
.. updates saw new Kobe Tees the @ NP Glorieta where i bought the CG XI, only 12 pairs was released. 

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Moa stil have size 8 as of 11:03pm =)

CG sold out in 30mins DAMN !

Oh well guess i have to buy ZK6 instead.

I saw this size 8, was going to buy this size 8, but I saw a - i dunno if defect iyon sa inyo, but it is to me - gap sa white mid sole and yun grey patent material (naka anggat)
so I bought the size 8.5 instead.

Good thing I have pretty small feet.

Originally Posted by sliqmik

Props to Trinoma staff for sticking to their word and not allowing VIPs/Reservations.
Yeah, props to them even though I didn't got my pair.
laugh.gif

Congrats who got their XIs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ERiSfresh

Originally Posted by ej

yup
I asked MOA park if they accept the VIP card for the XI cool grey, but they still they aren't accepting it kasi limited release raw 
nerd.gif

does NP moa have the kbvi del sol already? be passing by today maybe if i could get to see it.. tia!

Originally Posted by arsure

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

just stepped out of np moa. im here in egg cafe and as im typing this message, the cool greys are almost sold out. hth!. bought one size 12 for my best friend
smile.gif
. merry christmas to all!!!!

THANKS RED
I'm loving the Cool Greys. Thank God NP MOA had 2 pairs of size 12!

Nice to meet you dude!

amen to that pare!!!hehe same here and pleasure is all mine!!! regards!!!!

THANKS RED

any news on the zk6? are they already available in parks? checked the one here in eastwood during my coffee break earlier. and nothing.

Originally Posted by deewaxx

Went to NP GB3... was able to hold a box of my size.... then an old lady asked me if im going to buy it coz she wanted the same for her son... gave it to her then she paid it agad-agad... di man lang nagpasalamat. kung alam ko lang... hehehe!

Hey Dee! wattup? You shouldve texted me!!!
happy.gif
You already got your pair of CGs? Hats off to you for being a gentleman. Youll get good karma on the Concords next year!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom