Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by Ballistic

Originally Posted by zoomLuthor50

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

MOA already have their ZK6 Del Sols.
smile.gif

Selling starts 1.2.2011 10am . See you there kobeheads. NO RESERVATION DAW =))
Bad news for Kobeheads

10% VIP card discount not applicable for Kobe VI delsol.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
BAD NEWS.....Will wait for a LIMITED CW of KBVI that deserves to have no discount
rather buying a GR w/o VIP discount
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
....but then again hindi pa naman sure ang news na ito!

There's still other store/source to buy from. Hey it's an eFFFFiiin GR!!!!
mad.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif

Nike Stadium always honor the VIP card, especially for GRs.

Taking advantage.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Because they know Kobe line  shoes and apparel is a hot commodity here in the P.I. and they know this will be fast moving rather than Lebron line. 

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by donmega

Originally Posted by mynameisrolf

any news when will the AJIII White/Cement drop and if its a GR or not

1/22 as far as i know... not sure, but i think it's gonna be a GR

yup mynameisrolf, donmega is right.that is the scheduled release date. but even though it's a GR for them cement 3's you really cant sleep on those.hehe. im sure a lot of shoeheads are now counting the
days waiting for the release date. but it wont be like the much anticipated cool grey XI's that people had to wake up early and wait for the stores to open kind of thing.... never the less you can/should expect that the shoes wouldn't last long on display as they are a remake of the classic 3's (minus the nike air logo at the back nga lang
smile.gif
).if you want some updates regarding release dates you can check www23isback.com for authenticity.hth!!!!back to updates...

THANKS RED 

THANKS RED

well thanks bro, any tips on where should I cop my pair? do you think it better to go to Titan or BHS? or would you suggest any other store for that matter. TIA can't wait for them The box is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike Park Glorietta still has sz. 14 ZKB 6 Grinch and sz. 14 Infrared pack.
ALL DS, No trades.
AM 90 Infrared both sz. 8.5 6500 each.
Nike SB Dunk low Pantagonia sz.9 4500.
Nike SB Prod2 Pigeon sz. 8.5 4500.
Nike SB Blazer lebanon sz. 8.5 4500.
Nike SW Dunk hi Futura sz. 10 4500
Nike SW Dunk low Ultraman sz. 10 4600.
Hit me up 09063321024

@ mynameisrolf: i suggest you can cop your pair if it is a GR in the top 5 NP Branches (the nearest NP with you), or hope Titan will have a special release about the J3's.
smile.gif

Back to updates: NP Trinoma- New KB Shirts, Grinch still available.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by maronandlando

are the Kobe Vs not yet on sale?

if you're a size 8:
del sols and usab: 30off olympic world trinoma
miles davis and usab: 30off in tobys moa

HTH!

THANKS RED

NP TriNoma:
Kobe VI Del Sols small sizes left, mostly 8-8.5. Just heard the last guy got the last pair of size 11

was there at around 5 or so,some guy was trying the delsols WITH NO SOCKS.nike stores here don't have store socks?that's a sales practice that should never be allowed and is infinitely disgusting.dude went on to try on lebron 8 v-days,aj1's and a couple other jays.and for the record,he came out the store with nada,good job buddy.

Some pairs of Kobe 6 delsol's are available at NP-Sta.lucia size 8, 8.5, 9, 11 and 14.. hehehe!!! VIP NOT applicable guys soryyyyyyyyyyyy.....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

was there at around 5 or so,some guy was trying the delsols WITH NO SOCKS.nike stores here don't have store socks?that's a sales practice that should never be allowed and is infinitely disgusting.dude went on to try on lebron 8 v-days,aj1's and a couple other jays.and for the record,he came out the store with nada,good job buddy.
the size 8 that is scattered all aroudn the stores weren't for sale as said by the guy at MOA. simply hate that tease.

Im fitting some of the kobe shirts in moa then suddenly I heard this from a conversation between the Manager of Nike Park MOA and one of her salesman. about the ZK6 Del Sol

Manager: Oh, sakin na tong size "?" na to ha. May pinapa reserve sakin e.
Salesman: Mam akala ko ba walang reservation?
Manager: Eh ganun tlga.
Salesman: Pano mam pag may naghanap?
Manager: Sabihin nyo na lang wala na ungg size na to.

I dont know. Im just annoyed. No reservation policy when it comes to salesman pero manager pwde. ohhh.

Originally Posted by pnikoforonda

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

the size 8 that is scattered all aroudn the stores weren't for sale as said by the guy at MOA. simply hate that tease.

Guys,

should i go with the regular sizing on the kbv to kbvi? or go half smaller? tia

@superswag.. yup, i know, but the sizing on this kobevi is different,going to my size on the kbv which is a 9 seems too big, while a half size is just right but i can't wear my ankle support on it... im just thinking if i get to break in these shoes, would it expand/adjust to my right fit? just right fit and wait for it to break-in or go alittle lose and big?

dude no one on this board can answer your specific sizing questions better than you can by going to the store and trying them on.don't just slip them on,walk around in them,wiggle your toes,head to the store mirror and check yourself out even.just so you can be a 100% sure you're getting a perfect fit.

Nike Park is F***ing Greedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wk36mw.jpg

anyone knows how the zkvi "bruce lee" looks like?

the price is also jacked up by Php 500 (around US$12)

nike philippines is f***ing greedy this year(e.g. VIP card incident regarding the del sols)

the word "supreme" makes it more expensive.

i wonder how it looks like, google did not answer me today.

Hmm... maybe that's the rice colorway that with we've been seeing on sneaker websites. The black neon green combination. Kato,Bruce Lees character in the green hornet TV series, wears black with a bit of green on his costume..... If so then mark your calendars kobe heads!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom