Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by donmega

Originally Posted by PsychoPac

Happy NewYear N’ters! Just a quick question:

Has anyoneseen  any good baby shoes at Nike parks? Ifnot can anyone help me/hook me up on where I can buy ‘em? I’ve seen what outletstores have and what parks recently have and IMO, it’s not really that “appealing

Originally Posted by donmega

Happy NewYear N’ters! Just a quick question:

Has anyoneseen  any good baby shoes at Nike parks? Ifnot can anyone help me/hook me up on where I can buy ‘em? I’ve seen what outletstores have and what parks recently have and IMO, it’s not really that “appealing

KD III black/blue available already @ NP BHS for 4,795php. and Jordan V.2 grown low for 4,795php

looks very clean IMO
pimp.gif
..elegant

f5116452ec47ddb14dae58a392283098f031b4d6_r.jpg

Code: 417279-001
Item: NIKE ZOOM KDIII
Srp: Php 4,795.00
Month/Date Launch: Jan. 2011

10c16355ec40dcb949631615470608685fa1b78f_r.jpg

Code: 429493-101
Item: JORDAN EVOLUTION
Srp: Php 6,495.00
Image Post/Time: Jan. 12, 2011 / 2:51PM

87916e58e943d6bd428a0a8c2729120c11b0459f_r.jpg

Code: 428822-001
Item: JORDAN CPIII IV (Grade school)
Srp: Php 3,995.00

Credits to : Nike Park facebook
smile.gif

OT : Ryan Reyes (Talk N Text) wearing the ZK 6 Concords. hmmmm.. any updates?

guys may release date na ba for kobe 6 chaos? Can't find any info yet regarding its release date. 

Originally Posted by Vsano

Originally Posted by j cole

any update on the AJ III's? is it really jan. 22 or feb. 1?
I'm also eager to know..
That makes 3 of us...and would our VIP cards be honored this time?
We are all waiting for the Cement IIIs and regarding the VIP discount it looks like that it will just be another useless card in your wallets because I was informed by Park peeps from 3 different stores that they have been given a memo by Nike PI that all signature lines are (i.e. Kobe, Lebron, Jordan) are excluded from any VIP discounts and it's going to be the same with Stadium . It's just that Stadium has violated the memo. I hope this not true but 3 different stores telling me the same stuff ain't a joke
sick.gif

^disgusting.absolutely disgusting.i've been tightly picking and choosing what shoes i buy from our stores here the past couple of years but imma steer clear of buying GRs from local nike stores entirely.

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

Originally Posted by Vsano

Originally Posted by j cole

any update on the AJ III's? is it really jan. 22 or feb. 1?
I'm also eager to know..
That makes 3 of us...and would our VIP cards be honored this time?
We are all waiting for the Cement IIIs and regarding the VIP discount it looks like that it will just be another useless card in your wallets because I was informed by Park peeps from 3 different stores that they have been given a memo by Nike PI that all signature lines are (i.e. Kobe, Lebron, Jordan) are excluded from any VIP discounts and it's going to be the same with Stadium . It's just that Stadium has violated the memo. I hope this not true but 3 different stores telling me the same stuff ain't a joke
sick.gif

that stuff NP's playin' is just plain wrong... way to welcome the new year...

Don't wanna sound like a cheap @%$&, but c'mon, why do they think sneakerheads gun after their VIP cards in the 1st place? to get discounts off the their regular items? Just because the demand for their signature lines sky rocketed... That's BS if you ask me...and if this is true, somebody got to school these cats on what the meaning of V.I.P. is...just my 2 cents...

2010 was a banner year for Nike PI in general because of the great selection, and great sales...
This is how they repay us? By having us spend 20k for their discount card then rendering it useless on the stuff we usually get?

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^disgusting.absolutely disgusting.i've been tightly picking and choosing what shoes i buy from our stores here the past couple of years but imma steer clear of buying GRs from local nike stores entirely.

WORD.WORD.WORD.
indifferent.gif

THANKS RED

im thinking of BOYCOTTing NIKE PARK for the releases of sig lines without vip discount. baka matauhan sila lalo na pag di sila naka quota for the month/quarter.

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

im thinking of BOYCOTTing NIKE PARK for the releases of sig lines without vip discount. baka matauhan sila lalo na pag di sila naka quota for the month/quarter.
agree.. boycott those greedy ones in park!

Originally Posted by jaypax21

Is it true that they don't accept receipts anymore for Vip Cards? anyone has an update on this?

By not taking receipts , you mean they are not going to issue new VIP cards to those who wants to acquire them?

park G4:
KD3 black/royal

jordan grown low

jordan 5 prime (?). its this shoe that's supposed to be a fusion of jordan 5 and jordan 1 alpha.

2 pairs of nike's that looks like sperrys or nautica shoes (black and royal blue). pretty slick with a good price of 2495 php.

Back
Top Bottom