Nike Park UPDATES

just went to NP festi.. they told me that they will also release the all star shoes (kobe, lebron, kd, carmelo, cp3 and others) this sunday since the fort branch's still under renovation. including the Kobe VI's la neighborhood packs (so its not a TITAN exclusive after all!). ill just drop by again tomorrow for any updates..

called several parks, they have no idea which ones are getting what. all we're sure of is that
NP trinoma is getting everything. I need me some ASGs...

btw, any concord 6 sightings? size 10. TIA!

^^ still saw some at NP Galleria last Sunday... just ain't sure if there's a 10 but they still have quite a few stocks there... HTH sir

park G4
asg kd3, kobe and lebron. (releases saturday)

jordan 2011 white-black 8295 php

am 2011 black-light volt 8195 php

kd3 white/black..

asg GR's above will also release in GB3.. 

ayo no sz 12's at trinoma for the kobes
eyes.gif
not sure if it's true for all 3 limited drops.see y'all there tomorrow,looking forward to seeing NT fam

Originally Posted by Ballistic

Did NP Trinoma release the Kobe VI LA pack today? NS Powerplant released theirs today.

NP trinoma released the kobes today. only 18pairs for the hollywood/3d. line was about 40heads deep.

Originally Posted by miko0412

Did NP Trinoma release the Kobe VI LA pack today? NS Powerplant released theirs today.

NP trinoma released the kobes today. only 18pairs for the hollywood/3d. line was about 40heads deep.
thanks.. was hoping to get the 3D tomorrow... guess it was not meant to be... on to the next cw

Yes! better call them. They still have but stocks are now on broken sizes. 3D already sold out.

NP Trinoma also released the LA pack today. Sucks, was told RD is tomorrow
mad.gif

same here bro was told sunday release day...
was calling nike park trinoma since wednesday up to friday for updates...talk to the manager he say its sunday...pretty cool info 
pimp.gif

got my pairs at NP Trinoma this morning. good thing I checked their Facebook Page Regularly.. props to lmns2 for posting the update on the release date..

o.t. : nice meeting you sir Miko0412 and Jeddahblaster..

yeah... should've gone to any of the park branches... didn't get my size 9 zk6 asg at titan fort... so i settled for a 9.5 (which may or may not a biggie for some... )
ohwell.gif

the white/black 2011 is growing on me... 

Originally Posted by miko0412

great kobe event @ RONAC! congrats!
yeah! glad to see a lot of peeps in grinches. good food too. hah.
btw, got my asg kobe from np gbelt. they had about two stocks
per size of each asg. they still have a few in broken sizes for those
still looking.

NP MOA still has 10.5 & 14 of Kobe VI ASG.
10.5 is on display, worn  by the manequin (is this still considered as deadstock?)

NP MOA still has 10.5 & 14 of Kobe VI ASG.
10.5 is on display, worn  by the manequin (is this still considered as deadstock?)
I think by definition being deadstock means that the shoe hasn't been tried on. So if a
plastic man slipped it on and stood on it for 1 day, I don't think they'd be deadstock
in the strictest meaning of the term.

@dged, any idea on the sizes? called them last night, was told they had it sold out

Back
Top Bottom