Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by spider

Originally Posted by 81

@ spider... other nike outlet? ... ur posts confuses us ... Did you saw them already?

yeah! and i already have one... its the counterpart of nike park.... im not sure if i can post it here... i'll pm it to you...
Then why did you post it here in the first place?

^ Sorry bro, but I didn't quite understand the point of your reply. People go to this specific forum to look for info on "that kind of shoe" or any other updates about NIKE PARK. If it's "the counterpart of nike park" as you said it should be posted in the other forums specifically for that "counterpart". So my friendly suggestion is to just be very sure first of where you saw the shoe so you post it in the right place. No hate here though we're just trying to prevent this forum from being locked for the Nth time

peace

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by 81

@ spider... other nike outlet? ... ur posts confuses us ... Did you saw them already?

yeah! and i already have one... its the counterpart of nike park.... im not sure if i can post it here... i'll pm it to you...
I'll make it very simple and easy for all of you
NS Rockwell released the Dukes last Friday... NP Trinoma will release the Dukes tomorrow.

NS GB3 still has Penny 1 and Foams size 8 i think

Originally Posted by Ballistic

NS Rockwell released the Dukes last Friday... NP Trinoma will release the Dukes tomorrow.

Appreciate the updates and intention of "simplifying" things but the best thing to do to avoid confusion is to post updates on their respective threads. Theres a reason why we have separate threads for different stores...So updates for NS Rockwell and "NS GB3", if theres such a thing, belongs to the other thread...Updates for Nike Park aka "NP" belong here...HTH

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

anyone seen kobe ultimatum backpack?

http://store.nike.com/us/...01219&CAWELAID=723477432
saw these... can't remember where. sorry. But I'm almost certain they dropped in Park...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by Ballistic

Appreciate the updates and intention of "simplifying" things but the best thing to do to avoid confusion is to post updates on their respective threads. Theres a reason why we have separate threads for different stores...So updates for NS Rockwell and "NS GB3", if theres such a thing, belongs to the other thread...Updates for Nike Park aka "NP" belong here...HTH
NP GB3 (thanks for the correction)

^sir john. sorry didnt took any pics of the shirts. the shirts are "sneakerhead" printed design white version and some JB icon in diff color, sorry sir. try calling the store for more info. Thanks

^^ i think its the white T-shirt with a jumpman logo in ELEPHANT print, literally ELEPHANT print.

Back
Top Bottom