Nike Performance Running Master Thread

Seems like the new Infinity Flyknit 2 are having the By You treatment straight off the bat. Tempting but waiting for the Zoomx Invincible which should be any day now.
nikeid.jpeg

Invincible’s will be copped, or at least bought to see if they work for me on a discount.

At this point, with all the tech and companies out there I can’t justify paying full MSRP on shoes I’ll run into the ground.

Invincible’s will be copped, or at least bought to see if they work for me on a discount.

At this point, with all the tech and companies out there I can’t justify paying full MSRP on shoes I’ll run into the ground.

run into the ground and quickly! Always have to get the discount.

For some reason I see these as my “base mile” or recovery shoes...don’t need to draw attention to my slow miles so prefer them a bit muted in color for running purposes. Wouldn’t mind that volt on my AF/VF though 😎

February I think I read somewhere. Hoping they pop up somewhere before then.

Men's Journal review seem to indicate January 11th for Members and January 18th for general release (maybe this is for outside of US? seeing as US stores have it as February on their release calendars).

Back
Top Bottom