Nike PG 1

I wouldn't say that...

I went in looking for a 12.5...no dice as usual. I literally sat and thought about it for 7min, and settled for a 13. I just want to see what they look like in person to decide if I need to buy some new Remington's to give it a buzz and fresh taper.

I was 15 minutes late and of course the 13 and the 13.5 are both sold out already. F.
Wanted elements, was on snkrs immediately and no 12.5. Either gone or none available. Smh gonna have to go heavy when these get to Id. The price point is not as fun but that's the breaks with a size that is not very available. I was on immediately and 13.5
Was gone too Yrock
All of those sizes you guys are looking for can be found here: https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/28707/nike-pg1-elements?

Def varies, but I got lucky then cause my pair is good all around. Still don't know what the **** was up with the SA's pair. His **** was shaggy as ****.

They're on NDC and promos work!
Came to post the same
nthat.gif

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/pg1-elements-mens-shoe/pid-11509799/pgid-11817652

Them joints will now be known as PG 1 Oscars [emoji]128514[/emoji] Or Grouches. Not to be confused with Grinches lmao

Got my pair in from NDC. Got some closeups showing variation between the fuzz between the left and right pairs.

Left lateral side looks good. Pretty smooth.

But the right lateral side is fuzzier.

Left medial side is super fuzzy.

And the right medial is not too bad.

Initial Nike photos looked good to me, but having them in person, I'm not so sure about them anymore. Might return and pick up the Olive KDs instead.

Last edited:

Got my pair in from NDC. Got some closeups showing variation between the fuzz between the left and right pairs.

Left lateral side looks good. Pretty smooth.

But the right lateral side is fuzzier.

Left medial side is super fuzzy.

And the right medial is not too bad.

Initial Nike photos looked good to me, but having them in person, I'm not so sure about them anymore. Might return and pick up the Olive KDs instead.
You could always keep em but just not wear em

I have the take flight 8s, harden cargos, and picked up the KD X olives. Just not feeling that fuzzy material on these PGs.

I do have slight buyers remorse with the summer pack though. I kind of like the psuedo-2K pair a little bit more.

I have the take flight 8s, harden cargos, and picked up the KD X olives. Just not feeling that fuzzy material on these PGs.

I do have slight buyers remorse with the summer pack though. I kind of like the psuedo-2K pair a little bit more.
I like both the summer pack and pure platinums. Why not get both?  hardens and kds are nice may have to get those 

Back
Top Bottom