Nike PG 1

So by my count, out of 11 PG1s colorways released or soon to be released, 8 of them are either black or white based colorways. That's not including the glacier grey, which is just as boring. Nike Basketball 101: How to Kill the Hype

mean.gif

It's even worse with the Kyries. Nike doesn't understand the fine line between too plain and too crazy with the GR's, only with the PE's which we don't get.
the cool grey kyries did decently though, almost sold out on NDC. I didn't think they were that cool

Should I get the elements or the harden trace Cargos

Hmmm

Last edited:
Just leave them outside the hot weather will burn off the mossiness or it'll just set on fire with how trash they are

These are flying on SNKRS. Glad I got my preorder pair.

I wouldn't say that...

I went in looking for a 12.5...no dice as usual. I literally sat and thought about it for 7min, and settled for a 13. I just want to see what they look like in person to decide if I need to buy some new Remington's to give it a buzz and fresh taper.

Wanted elements, was on snkrs immediately and no 12.5. Either gone or none available. Smh gonna have to go heavy when these get to Id. The price point is not as fun but that's the breaks with a size that is not very available. I was on immediately and 13.5
Was gone too Yrock

Last edited:
Wanted elements, was on snkrs immediately and no 12.5. Either gone or none available. Smh gonna have to go heavy when these get to Id. The price point is not as fun but that's the breaks with a size that is not very available. I was on immediately and 13.5
Was gone too Yrock

I think there was no 12.5 on SNKRS. Maybe Nike just reallocated them to retailers.

I've never understood why Nike doesn't make more 12.5s, that seems like one of the most common sizes.

One size 11.5 @ my HOH. Quality is not phenomenal, but I was able to use GC and B-Day rewards. IN N OUT for 69 and change. Orange is brighter and more pronounced in person- joints are shaggy as ^&^&..... i appreciate the difference from the rest of CW.

Elements are still not up on NDC 

Anyone know somewhere where they are no more than $99 including shipping and tax

My elements just came in the moss is not that bad as some pictures show they are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128524[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom