Nike PG 1

Tried the Ivorys on and they felt really good. Cushion in the forefoot and heel with a really snug fit. I want a pair for ball, but no colorways have me interested. Black pair coming up is meh

Quote:
So did the eybl wind up dropping anywhere?
Foot Locker in Times Square told me over the phone on Saturday they had them, very limited, but I did not go in because they said the biggest they had was a size 13.  Although I did not see them with my own eyes, the lady I spoke to seemed to know what I was talking about.  FWIW nobody from either FTL/HoH on 34th St knew what I was talking about.

Last edited:
Quote:

Foot Locker in Times Square told me over the phone on Saturday they had them, very limited, but I did not go in because they said the biggest they had was a size 13.  Although I did not see them with my own eyes, the lady I spoke to seemed to know what I was talking about.  FWIW nobody from either FTL/HoH on 34th St knew what I was talking about.
Maybe they were confused with a different PG.....

Are you saying the ivory's are limited?
I bet you could get them for under retail on the goat app right now

Picked up my Ivory's today.

Seeing that I cant bring myself to wear the 2k's. 
roll.gif

Showed them to a guy at work, and I think he's getting a pair now too.

Why aren't the black/white/jades on the SNKRS app yet? Does this mean they'll be readily available

Yeah probably will be readily available since its made up of returned and recycled NikeID creations.

It's a whole process where they shred up the shoes, I can't go into very much detail but yeah.

Yeah probably will be readily available since its made up of returned and recycled NikeID creations.

It's a whole process where they shred up the shoes, I can't go into very much detail but yeah.

Preciate it fam, however they're made, as long as I can get them and move on.

dang got a 13 in summers and played in them today. Gonna be one of the few Nikes I think I need to go down to a 12.5, which sucks because of how these are selling and 12.5 can be hard to come by. Even tried insoles in the size 13's. Gonna have to really give it if these get ID treatment. This is a great shoe

lol anything longer than an hour is forever to me, and im old

perspective my guy

I picked up the ivory last weekend. FTL let me use my $20 VIP rewards so I got em for under retail. Really clean colorway and the gum bottoms are a nice touch.

I'm using my PG1 ferocity in my TTS sz 9.5 for the first time and they are super snug on feet. I hope they break in fast or else my feet are screwed

Back
Top Bottom