Nike PG 1

i got the ivorys and went tts. they feel super tight out of the box but length wise it's perfect. do they stretch out after hooping in them?

Anyone have a preference of which they like more: the pg 1 or kd 9? I really like both so far, but at least with the pg 1 you don't have to worry about the zoom popping

I don't play ball in either but PG1 was more tolerable on my wide & high instep feet.

Seen the Black Ice pair at FTL today. Very impressed with the materials. It feels like suede in the heel area. A $110 shoe with zoom I can feel. Thinking of returning my Lebron 14 and get these and the Grey pair.

Seen the Black Ice pair at FTL today. Very impressed with the materials. It feels like suede in the heel area. A $110 shoe with zoom I can feel. Thinking of returning my Lebron 14 and get these and the Grey pair.

You'd return the Lebron 14 for the PG1 based off of feel?! Or do you just mean aesthetically speaking? The PG1 must be something serious if you're saying the cushioning is better than the Lebron 14.

You've just inspired me to go try the PG1 on.

You'd return the Lebron 14 for the PG1 based off of feel?! Or do you just mean aesthetically speaking? The PG1 must be something serious if you're saying the cushioning is better than the Lebron 14.

You've just inspired me to go try the PG1 on.
Try them on. I've been impressed with the fit. Don't get me wrong. On paper the Lebron has more cushioning. But I perfer the forefoot zoom in the PG1. I haven't wore the Lebrons yet.

Can anyone shed light on how are these on the knees/feet for just walking around for long periods?
Hella firm cushioning or not that bad?

Just talked to someone at nike, they said there is no release date(Even though everybody was saying the 8th) on these and that it looks like it may be one of of their limited releases.
damn... Oh welps...

Got tired of waiting and went to FTL to pick up Curry 3zer0 after work.... I saw the Ivorys.... so damn clean!

Had to cop! Tried on a 9.5, wanted to try on a 10 but they OOS.... 9.5 is snug... hoping it will loosen a bit after some wears... I also tried on KD9 Elites and IMO the PG1 that cost less feels much much much better... anyone else feel the same?

View media item 2406344

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom