Nike PG 1

played in the ivory's a while back and they got stepped on, on the strap. not too dirty but enough to bother me. what's the best way to clean them?

Was lookin to cop the fts pair while ftl n footaction had 20% off.. all sizes sold-out smh!!!

Anyone with the "Black Ice" have problems with the soles yellowing yet? My ice soles seem to be getting normal dirtying but wondering how long they will last compared to solid colored soles.

I will let you guys know now the Olive or "Undefeated" colorway 6/16 is a quick strike. I know HOH hoops some locations will have but I don't think Finishline will or if so not many. I got word the other day about this info [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

I will let you guys know now the Olive or "Undefeated" colorway 6/16 is a quick strike. I know HOH hoops some locations will have but I don't think Finishline will or if so not many. I got word the other day about this info [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]
so snkrs only? no promo codes? 

anyone know about those $20 bonus cards for loading $100 on a gift card. Are those $20 bonus cards gift cards as well

So could I load two different gift cards, $100 on each, then get two $20 bonus cards,

then use both those $20 bonus cards for $40 off PG1s, plus promo code as well?

A nike rep keeps insisting that both the $100 gift card you load as well as the $20 bonus email card, both expire on June 30th. even though the back of the physical nike gift card says it doesnt expire. not sure what to do here.. i don't want to load $100 onto this thing then have it expire june 30

nerd.gif
Uh oh!

I really just busted out laughing at that. Nike is wild with it. :rofl:
Guess I'll just take the undefeated joints and fade away until PG 2 or those gradient joints surface. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom