Nike PG 1

Took me straight to the page but I do see the viglink in the url. The link came straight from kickusa's twitter.

Still fsr on there..If they looked remotely close to the 2k they'd sell out.

Guys, alot of you mentioned going 0.5 up in size.

However, did anyone here have really break in the shoes while TTS and find that going up 0.5 is actually not necessary?

However, did anyone here have really break in the shoes while TTS and find that going up 0.5 is actually not necessary?
I went up a .5 size as I always do for casual wear. They're snug but not tight. I got my regular size to play ball in and they were just fine. If you have extra wide feet that .5 up might be necessary. 

I'd go tts and put in the thinnest insole you have or buy.

Last edited:
I'd go tts and put in the thinnest insole you have or buy.
Cool, anyway Nike have return policy so not too worried about the size...

Cant wait for mine to reach though! 
nthat.gif

I went TTS also. Going 0.5 up felt a little looser around the ankles and sides but then there was the extra toe space. If your feet aren't too wide, I think TTS is the way to go. 

That's pretty much exactly how it went for me. Grabbed Shinings .5 size up. Played in them for a while but was sliding around the footbed a little - The materials aren't great in that area. 

Grabbed the glaciers TTS and I'll stick with those on court. 1 wear and they're good to go. 

Took me straight to the page but I do see the viglink in the url. The link came straight from kickusa's twitter.

Still fsr on there..If they looked remotely close to the 2k they'd sell out.
Why don't they just release a nice colorway like the 2ks and simply keep restocking the shoes and make a lot of money? 

only shoe that happened where after breaking in it got a bit bigger was the kobe x non-elite

but great point, repped!

Back
Top Bottom