Nike PG 1

Each shot get's it's own post 
smokin.gif

I'm hoping the white/chrome/black PG1s are all white with a chrome swoosh, chrome lace tips, and black or icy blue outsole.

think these ones posted are it

900x900px-LL-0f16191a_screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-06-06-08-10-29.png
these were the bhms, knowing nike I feel like they won't release these since black history month was 4 months back

plus the colorway was white/chrome/black 

no chrome on these and i think the upper will be mainly white! 

Cool. I hope they are around a week after release so I can get them with the undefeateds 

Last edited:
Got the Muted reservation

View media item 2457749
I didnt know they were called Muted, i was hoping for a fire new colorway [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Im out on these. I think with reservations going out they should be in abundance for yall and the disco crew

Yea I got a reservation for muted too. I think I'm gonna pass.

Ebay elements came in. Look great in person. Only part of the "mossy" area that looks weird is the small back part. Its alot more pronounced than the rest. Sides look fine. These will be my first and only pair of PG1s and holy **** are they tough to get on. Lebron 14s are easier. Very comfortable though at TTS for me. Half size up would be too long.

Ebay elements came in. Look great in person. Only part of the "mossy" area that looks weird is the small back part. Its alot more pronounced than the rest. Sides look fine. These will be my first and only pair of PG1s and holy **** are they tough to get on. Lebron 14s are easier. Very comfortable though at TTS for me. Half size up would be too long.
Damn, you got yours in already? I have a tracking number but it seems they haven't shipped yet. Only says label created.

Back
Top Bottom