Nike PG 1

What assets do the Cavs have?

They have no draft picks and Thompson, Love and Shumpert.

They're going to give up what for a season, because he sure as heck doesn't want to go from Indiana to Cleveland when there's no guarantee Lebron will stay.

If PG is traded to Cleveland, he's guaranteed at least one year with LeBron and Kyrie. The. he's a free agent next year, and he can leave.

Not sure why the Pacers would want to take on Kevin Love. Dude is already 29 and is not ideal on a rebuilding team. Pacers will want to tank if they trade George. They'll want a young player and picks back. PG also killed his trade value by telling everyone he wants to go to the Lakers, so the Pacers aren't going to get very good offers.

IMO, he's going to Boston. Ainge has enough assets to gamble with on a 1 year rental of PG. He won't leave Boston once he gets there either. A deep playoff run and playing for Brad Stevens should be enough to convince him to stick around.

I don't know, I think Ainge isn't going to risk the one year rental. He'd rather keep stacking assets and get a sure thing

Depends on what the asking price is. Cs prefer Jimmy because of his contract, but if they can get George for pennies on the dollar, Ainge might go with that.

Pennies on the dollar sure. But they're not giving up anything of real value. Maybe a 2nd round pick and Olynyk lol

Jaylen brown and Jae Crowder for PGeorge. That's the most I would give up for 1 year of pg. celtics don't really need Jaylen Brown if they are talking about drafting Josh Jackson, another SF at #3.
PG and Jackson will be a big upgrade over Crowder and Brown. The only problem is PG saying he wants to take the last shot every time. I don't know if that will sit well with iT.

Back to the shoes. So far I only have the Navy/ bait, I'm thinking of copping 1 more colorway.

Last edited:
Nah I don't think they'd ship Brown they love his upside and work ethic. He's not even drinking age and he's Danny's hand picked guy.

Is it set in stone they're picking Jackson? I wouldn't be surprised if they went another direction. I also think you can't have too many versatile 3s especially on cheap rookie contracts

Nah I don't think they'd ship Brown they love his upside and work ethic. He's not even drinking age and he's Danny's hand picked guy.

Is it set in stone they're picking Jackson? I wouldn't be surprised if they went another direction. I also think you can't have too many versatile 3s especially on cheap rookie contracts

We'll see. Jackson is coming in for a workout tomorrow. I think the guy is Taytum though.

^ those FTL pics looking extra grouchy

Da hell was nike thinking
mean.gif
They look better in person too me.....

an on foot shot I took this weekend.....

If PG and Melo go to the CAVS, then Nike and Jordan brand has it pretty easy going next year with 4 signature athletes on 1 team!

Are these more difficult to put on than the Lebron 14s for anyone else besides me? Feel great when on, but they def take more oomph to put on than the 14s.

Back
Top Bottom