Nike PG 2

Just called my local hoh, they doing fcfs, but dude told me to keep checking the app to see if it changes , not sure how big the hype would be around my way , but I don’t see a big turn out for a Paul George signature shoe

Fcfs means all 9.5's gone before they even open most of the time lol

it wasn't like that before but now everybody is a reseller

A05CD381-038F-409D-837A-2DD4990B4727.png
scroll down it doesnt say,
Status 1 UNIT(S) CANCELED?

Made a purchase through the app and then one after on the desktop.
The one through the app is still open like the photo above. Hoping it ships.
The desktop order never even got an email confirmation so I’m pretty sure that one is for sure canceled.

Called them asking about my order , it’s for sure cancelled , lady told me that shoe isn’t even on the release calendar for dec 1st

My local store idk first they fcfs then they app reservation. They told me to check later today or tomorrow I'm like this release is amount as bad as the cereal kyrie 4 pack

Also they have the shoes in their stock room

So is it true only “Guest Accounts” getting cancelled?? Not sure, All I know is that I tried a bunch of times on mobile until I was able to sign into my FTL ACCT & checkout. My status is the same as prelude2elude prelude2elude :ohwell:

THE resale on StockX is only 200...yo can I have 2 snkrs accounts on one device for the draw..like one with paypal thru my card and one just thru my card

Back
Top Bottom