Nike PG 2

If you beat the challenge...

I beat the challenge (scored 52 with Deandre Jordan), and never got the email. Contacted 2k support and my boy Vrushank politely delivered my L. Said it was a promo event and not everybody received the email.

Good thing they are cancelling. Wasn't aware lol.

Nice to see more stores getting these and app reservations. Hope platinum and $1200 spent will get me a pair :nerd:

PS4 PG 2

j3.png

PS1 PG 2.5 Gs

j2.png

PS1 PG 2.5 Mens

j1.png
wow im stressing for nothing lol

I beat the challenge in the first 24 hours.
I got the email after I saw twitter put the FTL link up. I think it was a mistake of FTLs end. Hopefully they give the winners separate access for winning the challenge... that was stupid on their end.

Same

i goofed and checked out as guest and forgot to screen shot my order number too lol

I checked out as a guest also. I couldn't log in to my account. Kept getting the error messages. I did screen shot it though. I can't get it to show up in the order search screen.

Yeah mine has Status 1 UNIT(S) CANCELED and all the $ total values and stuff are zero'd out

They dropped the ball man. 2k winners should’ve got separate access.. or they should’ve just mailed them to peoples house like they did last year with the Kyrie 4. Seems like they cancelled everyone’s pair so no one can get.

FTL needs better customer service reps. These people don’t know about the products have the time and be sounding super lost, don’t be knowing what’s going on and can’t properly help.

Order changed from open to in progress. Keeping it positive

Mine says open still and it seems like they cancelled all the “guest” checkouts... I got confirmation email like 5 mins after order, so hopefully we are good.

Is the launch app updated with the PlayStation yet? I live over 100 miles away from a FTL that is selling them

Back
Top Bottom