Nike PG 2

26268806_534146076964654_7513751384034902016_n.jpg

26870999_174108506694606_8022264585484500992_n.jpg

Seeing the Draw message was probably the worst thing I could see today. This might have to be my first in-store purchase since...Metallic Foams in 2012. Wonder where in NYC will have these...

that home colorway = WOWOWOWWOW wowzers!!!

I feel the exact same way. While I like the PS and think the concept is amazing I wasn’t completely blown away (maybe bc I know chances are a swing and a miss). But these really showed me the potential with the sneaker. I’m really geeked that the zoom unit is even beefier. I love my pg1 so very excited to try this model out.

JS”

These are not better than the lebron 15.

They're just newer.

If all the cws of these came out before the 15 and all those 15 cws.....

exactly, NT'ers are jumping the gun. I'm gonna get me my pair and make my own judgement call not just based of he/say she say and some pictures.

These are not better than the lebron 15.

They're just newer.

If all the cws of these came out before the 15 and all those 15 cws.....
Let's be honest. When people say "best signature shoe" it's ALWAYS about looks.

The 2s look like they took the 1s and mixed them with the hyperrev that had PGs first logo on them.

in my case I like these . Are they better looking better than the lebro 15's to me yea.

I really only like 1 or 2 colorways in the 15's. But I hope Nike will do this shoe right with colorways.

Im waiting for the price of the lebron 15' to drop between 80-100$ then ill jump on a few colorways. I wanna ball in em so bad but 185 is TOOOO much

saying something like "the best signature shoe...based on looks" is a subjective opinion.

no one here has, i'll would assumed has tried them on for basketball purposes, not to just to stunt while going to school or some function. two different things here.

The Playstation colorway are gonna sell out based off hype.

i'll like to try them out if they perform good enough. $110 is great price for the tech/material nike is offering for pay to play, so we shall see in a few weeks.

Lebron XV are still up there, but that missing outrigger on the GR is very disappointing. still the most comfortable shoes i've played in quite a while.

in my case I like these . Are they better looking better than the lebro 15's to me yea.

I really only like 1 or 2 colorways in the 15's. But I hope Nike will do this shoe right with colorways.

Im waiting for the price of the lebron 15' to drop between 80-100$ then ill jump on a few colorways. I wanna ball in em so bad but 185 is TOOOO much
This is why I want to see the sale data for the PG 1. They were $110, so did they sell well?

Back
Top Bottom