Nike PG 2

This is why I want to see the sale data for the PG 1. They were $110, so did they sell well?

can that type information be shared with the public? thought companies like suppose to keep trade secrets like this under wraps. idk just assuming.

can that type information be shared with the public? thought you companies suppose to keep trade secrets like this under wraps. idk just assuming.
Well not exactly the data, but if they were best sellers. Last year Foot Locker said the Kyries were their top selling basketball sig and they had trouble selling Lebrons and KD's. I thought I saw a list too

Well not exactly the data, but if they were best sellers. Last year Foot Locker said the Kyries were their top selling basketball sig and they had trouble selling Lebrons and KD's. I thought I saw a list too

lebron 14 were ugly, lets be real here. from my knowledge the kd 9/10 the zoom air bag was known for popping. which i stayed away from. Thank God.

given what i notice and witness the kyrie BHM adult size sold out instantly on the nike app. don't know if nike had limited # but they sold out between the lebron xv and kd 10.

still waitng for a decent colorway to drop for the kyries 4's though. disco or no disco. i'm not gonna wait a whole full year to save a few bucks when i see them in the outlets thats just ridiculous. imo

Lebron 11 Soldiers were popping up quite a bit too.

I haven't hooped in Lebron's since the X Elite's, they've just gotten bulkier and heavier IMO.

My go to's are the Kyrie 3's, Kyrie 4's and Crazy Explosive PK 2017 (only Adidas shoe besides the DRose1 that is wide enough for me and the boost cushioning is >>>>>>>>>>>)

I never messed with the lebron line cause of the bulkiness. Copped the soldiers 11's and was very impressed with the comfort and lock-down feel with the straps. I was kinda hesistant to buy the XV, but since they use flyknit the weight isn't bad, but you do feel some bulk due to the air max/zoom air bag and phylon midsole. They get the job done and the comfort level is damm near too good.

last time I went to finishline, i think all PG1s are practically $60-$70 which makes it a very good value for bball

This is why I want to see the sale data for the PG 1. They were $110, so did they sell well?

PG1s are so damn popular every gym I go to. If there’s 15 guys, 5 have on pg1s. 0 kd x, 0 lbj 15, a couple kyries, maybe some older sigs or other generic stuff, generic JB stuff. Whatever the break down is, pg1s always are the most.

This is just based on what I’ve seen , so basically pure facts

:lol:

ill try em on in store. not overly hype for a basemodel sig with forefoot zoom only

PG1s are so damn popular every gym I go to. If there’s 15 guys, 5 have on pg1s. 0 kd x, 0 lbj 15, a couple kyries, maybe some older sigs or other generic stuff, generic JB stuff. Whatever the break down is, pg1s always are the most.

I've actually seen more people in the LBJ 15's than PG 1's at my gym, and half of them mentions them rolling their ankle in the 15's at least once..

Exactly. If I see the sales numbers and it says the LeBrons and KD’s sold more than the PG’s and Kyries then I’m calling BS :lol:

Does anyone know what time the drawing will take place on Feb 10?
Capture+_2018-01-26-08-36-23.png

Back
Top Bottom