Nike PG 2

A354C3BD-0B84-408E-84EE-656E492C6D1E.png

I had Nike Sb bookbag for like 8 years. They last long than any other brand I’ve owned.
If I can get one I’ll buy ASAP.

Hopefully you can fit a basketball in it.

Wanted to cop the black hoodie looks really dope but don’t think I can fork over another $70 after all the BF Xmas shopping. Anyone think they may sit and price drop?

They don’t have many left of them that’s why I copped it although it’s the wrong hoodie for the wrong shoe lol but o well

Order changed to shipped from kids footlocker this morning. Waiting on shipping info from stockx before I give the final sigh of relief. Never ordered from them before. Count me out in the white pair. Hope to God those N7’s release.

Attachments

• CEA4168E-4ABC-484A-A2F4-FB6FBD0789AD.png
    CEA4168E-4ABC-484A-A2F4-FB6FBD0789AD.png
    411.5 KB · Views: 20
what blue? that was the ps4 controller pair
Idk the manager at my local HOH said there was blue in the description, you’re probably right with the white ones then if there’s blue on the shoe. Hopefully he’s right though, white pair is meh.

Order changed to shipped from kids footlocker this morning. Waiting on shipping info from stockx before I give the final sigh of relief. Never ordered from them before. Count me out in the white pair. Hope to God those N7’s release.
I’m down for n7s

Spot around me randomly posted at 3PM they got the PlayStations FCFS, went there after playing ball around 5 and grabbed a 9.5. Surprisingly gonna end up with two pairs assuming my Shoe Palace pair ships out.

If you really want the backpack, call your local FL's. alot of stores won't have them on display. but got them. Same with hats. Someone loosely informed me that they will eventually show up on Nike.com site too. Also mentioned that whites will drop 2nd part of December. Take it with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom