Nike PG 2

Or just sell them on ig and when they brick there sell em on Nike talk but low key try to act like it’s not ur page

CB90205B-0988-480B-AD48-37073D2D25D1.png
Got a win for my pair on SNKRS and a win on ftl.com for my son’s pair. I honestly did not realize they sold the GS sizes on SNKRS.

Or just sell them on ig and when they brick there sell em on Nike talk but low key try to act like it’s not ur page

Exactly. It’s like come on man lol. You paying stock x, goat or flight club all these fees for what. How you selling butters for $220 on stock x or $250 on flight club. :rofl:

Anyone have a 12 for sale..
Trying to get rid of this size 10 so I can buy my size

Just got these in from Hibbetts. $59........SHEESH these are fire. First pair of PG 2’s. I think I’m about to go all in on these. MM’s and Amarillo’s are on my hit list next since the Lebron line keeps passing on Laker colors. Can’t wait for the Playstations to come in.
041B9D39-D0C0-4020-89BB-B199BC86125C.jpeg

I got a size 12 off stock x yesterday I look today and somebody sold a 12.5 and there is another one for sale now

159421b.jpg

i'm going this route most likely though i also like this one but it might be better for the white if i win
156260b.jpg

but i don't like the black but i think this could be the best
Mens-Canada-Caps-New-Era-59fifty-Playstation-Gray-Fitted-Cap-UNZ940011863.jpg

or this one
s-l1000.jpg
Where is that grey new era fitted available? And yea checked HofH around my way...no PG apparel was ordered.

Back
Top Bottom