Nike PG 2

If anyone sees a store in Europe still selling these then get at me please. Didn't hit on SNKRS and footlocker sold out immediately.

Still waiting on StockX to ship the pair I got for my son. They have been in "authentication passed" status for a few days now.

Pendleton's are straight. Need to try on a pair of GRs in store to see how these fit. Only had the 1's

Do we know yet if the whites are releasing? Any updates on that front or are the greys it?

My size coming in next week but damn these sexy

QaMPr2i.jpg

Still waiting on shipping on my stockx pair. Been in “waiting for ups pickup” for the past couple of days. Pretty annoying.

Stockx just sent me that my shoes shipped, although they were delivered on Monday LOL. They tripping.

Pendleton's are straight. Need to try on a pair of GRs in store to see how these fit. Only had the 1's

Go same size as the 1 but the 2.5 is slightly snug on the top of the forefoot where the strap is. Put thin insoles if needed.

Still waiting on shipping on my stockx pair. Been in “waiting for ups pickup” for the past couple of days. Pretty annoying.
I placed an order for a pair of Kobe1s two almost two weeks ago, and I haven't received them yet. However, the PS PG2.5s I ordered four days ago are set to be delivered today. SMH

stockX is severely backed up...I got a pair of pine green 1s delivered today and they hadn't even emailed me past the "Seller shipped your item" phase.

Just received mine from stockx . There dope. Only problem is like what the other guy said being tight on the top of the foot. Like right where the strap is.

Will they stretch out? I’m on the fence keeping them or not.

Footlocker is the worst ****ing company! I waited on the phone for 30 minutes and then I got somebody. I told her my order# for 10 minutes. She really never saw my order...in 10 minutes. I could not hold back and yelled at the *****. She put me back on hold. I can not believe these people. Who does business like this? You can't even get an order # right in 10 minutes? **** these people! I am not spending my whole Friday night waiting for a woman to speak English or find my order # when I have repeated it 50 x. I am done with Footlocker.

Footlocker is the worst ****ing company! I waited on the phone for 30 minutes and then I got somebody. I told her my order# for 10 minutes. She really never saw my order...in 10 minutes. I could not hold back and yelled at the *****. She put me back on hold. I can not believe these people. Who does business like this? You can't even get an order # right in 10 minutes? **** these people! I am not spending my whole Friday night waiting for a woman to speak English or find my order # when I have repeated it 50 x. I am done with Footlocker.

maybe call back and get a different person to talk to you instead of getting yourself more upset?

Back
Top Bottom