Nike PG 2

B433EF7F-AB13-40A2-91AF-56734A7D3CCF.jpeg

PG still overrated in my opinion
How? In my opinion I think
He’s vastly underrated. Most people I talk to have him in the 11-20 range as far as best in the league.
I have him in my top 10 for sure. He gets overlooked often.

Got my nephews GS pair of PlayStation’s in. Nice. Nervous about mine now since I went tts. Hopefully it works out. Definitely getting those Pendleton’s.

Got my nephews GS pair of PlayStation’s in. Nice. Nervous about mine now since I went tts. Hopefully it works out. Definitely getting those Pendleton’s.

Mine are TTS and they are hella tight on the collar area that they are not comfortable. I don’t think i could even play ball with them. They are a bit stiff overall. I had the PG1s and those were tight to put on but pretty good to play ball in. These versions of the PG2s, I am not sure about.

My PG 2.5 PS just came in great shoe. I was wondering if they would actually be better than the PG 2 PS but the details on the 2s kill them.

20181205_022603.jpg
20181205_022616.jpg
20181205_022655.jpg
these so dope I don't kno if I should wear em or keep em just to look at!!!Lol But knowing me I definitely might wear em!!

received my FTL locker pair today, I imediately opened the box becuase I was worried the light is on like alot of people have been reporting, I was relieved to find out it was off and so I tested if to see if they light up and they did:nthat: very nice shoe in person, glad I was able to scoop up a pair:D

Back
Top Bottom